this game is awesome.

#301OracleGunnerPosted 4/22/2013 4:44:23 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Maybe it all depends on who gets the final attack off first. Ingram does have the advantage of being the only troll worthy of Shu. Then again the Valkazard has the advantage of a nearly unlimited seinshin pool+ the power to back it up. Not sure how the bosom jump would be affected by Astragant final attack though.

Valzacard can't Boson Jump.

Technically it should be able too. But I was thinking of nadesico on that one currently playing W (currently trying not to kill the kaiser) and wasn't their father able to bosom jump?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#302Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 4:46:14 PM
Valzacard hasn't been shown to have any time manipulation abilities and its "Dimension Breaker" isn't really that impressive if you remember that Banpreios can casually rip space apart.

I'm pretty sure Blessfield was dragged away by a Boson Jump, I don't think he initiated it himself.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#303RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 4:46:36 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Maybe it all depends on who gets the final attack off first. Ingram does have the advantage of being the only troll worthy of Shu. Then again the Valkazard has the advantage of a nearly unlimited seinshin pool+ the power to back it up. Not sure how the bosom jump would be affected by Astragant final attack though.

Valzacard can't Boson Jump.

Technically it should be able too. But I was thinking of nadesico on that one currently playing W (currently trying not to kill the kaiser) and wasn't their father able to bosom jump?

Bless is a martian so he's able to boson jump because nadesico logic.

As for Kazuma, he never shows signs of being able to do so but it's not like it matters anyway.
#304Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 4:47:37 PM
It's been a while since I've played W. I might do another run of it once I'm finished with OG 2nd.
---
#305RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 4:48:49 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Valzacard hasn't been shown to have any time manipulation abilities and its "Dimension Breaker" isn't really that impressive if you remember that Banpreios can casually rip space apart.

I'm pretty sure Blessfield was dragged away by a Boson Jump, I don't think he initiated it himself.

Banpreios was only able to do that when its strongest Psychodriver was out of control, outside that, it's strongest weapon remains the HTB Cannon.

Valzacard's EXA Nova Shoot Over is literally powered by the triangle of Solomon.
#306Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 4:51:03 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Banpreios was only able to do that when its strongest Psychodriver was out of control, outside that, it's strongest weapon remains the HTB Cannon.

Valzacard's EXA Nova Shoot Over is literally powered by the triangle of Solomon.

And?

Irui invokes the true name of God when she attacks. That doesn't make Nashim Ganeden unbeatable.
---
#307Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 4:54:43 PM
Valzacard would also lose most of its offensive capabilities if Ingram decided to attack the Arm Arcus. I don't think that thing could survive a direct hit from the Axion Cannon, let alone the Infinity Cylinder.
---
#308OracleGunnerPosted 4/22/2013 4:56:02 PM
Now that I think about it shouldn't FP Cybuster be the strongest? I mean it does get control over cause and effect.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#309RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 4:59:05 PM(edited)
Pesmerga255 posted...
Valzacard would also lose most of its offensive capabilities if Ingram decided to attack the Arm Arcus. I don't think that thing could survive a direct hit from the Axion Cannon, let alone the Infinity Cylinder.

And what makes you think Astranagant will get the first move?

I hate powerlevel battles, most of the time they come down to who gets the first hit in.

And I should mention the importance of the triangle.
Dis' Infinity Cylinder, which should be stronger than Astranagant's, is only powered by ONE side of the triangle.
#310Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 4:59:14 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

And what makes you think Astranagant will get the first move?

I hate powerlevel battles, most of the time they come down to who gets the first hit in.

Teleportation. Valzacard's size would work against it in this fight.
---