this game is awesome.

#311RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:01:05 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Valzacard would also lose most of its offensive capabilities if Ingram decided to attack the Arm Arcus. I don't think that thing could survive a direct hit from the Axion Cannon, let alone the Infinity Cylinder.

And what makes you think Astranagant will get the first move?

I hate powerlevel battles, most of the time they come down to who gets the first hit in.

Teleportation. Valzacard's size would work against it in this fight.

Then Valzacard would just fend off Ingram with the Proton Smasher while reading up Arm Arcus.
#312Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 5:02:21 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Valzacard would also lose most of its offensive capabilities if Ingram decided to attack the Arm Arcus. I don't think that thing could survive a direct hit from the Axion Cannon, let alone the Infinity Cylinder.

I hate powerlevel battles, most of the time they come down to who gets the first hit in.

Then Valzacard would just fend off Ingram with the Proton Smasher while reading up Arm Arcus.

Proton Smasher is a unidirectional attack. The Astranagant just has to teleport behind Valzacard and hit it with a single Infinity Cylinder.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#313RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:04:17 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Proton Smasher is a unidirectional attack. The Astranagant just has to teleport behind Valzacard and hit it with a single Infinity Cylinder.

That's if the Exa Nova didn't hit earlier, you mean.
#314Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 5:07:00 PM
What makes you think it would hit?
---
#315RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:08:56 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

What makes you think it wouldn't?
#316Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 5:10:05 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Ingram is a better pilot than Kazuma and as you said, his trollhood is second only to Shu.
---
#317OracleGunnerPosted 4/22/2013 5:13:58 PM
Nearly infinite seishin vs. the second greatest troll power... the universe breaks before this is over.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#318Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 5:15:09 PM
Seishins are a game mechanic. They can't really be used in a versus debate.
---
#319RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:17:09 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Ingram is a better pilot than Kazuma and as you said, his trollhood is second only to Shu.

But I didn't say that.

And Kazuma has literally 7 other people to help him coordinate his actions.
#320OracleGunnerPosted 4/22/2013 5:19:47 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Seishins are a game mechanic. They can't really be used in a versus debate.

True, but the power of love has been proven as an actual Super Robot Ability, hence seishin sounds much better than love spamming.

That and Kazuma may be the main Pilot but he does have the support of everyone so he should be able to detect attacks from every direction as long as someone is paying attention.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1