this game is awesome.

#331Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 5:27:24 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Both units are god tier robots. One can create dimensions, the other time reversal.

When did Valzacard create a dimension?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#332RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:27:36 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
More pilots doesn't necessarily mean that he'd win. For example; Boss Borot has more pilots than Mazinkaiser.

But Boss Borot isn't even within Mazinkaiser's power range.

Exactly. See where I'm going with this?

Are you implying Valzacard and Astranagant do not have comparable strengths?
#333RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:28:30 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Both units are god tier robots. One can create dimensions, the other time reversal.

EXA Nova creates a pocket dimension before the whole erase you out of existance thing.
#334Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 5:29:34 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
OracleGunner posted...

EXA Nova creates a pocket dimension before the whole erase you out of existance thing.

Pocket Dimensions are nothing. Mist can create one of them for his final attack too. Are you going to argue that Mist holds any merit?
---
#335OracleGunnerPosted 4/22/2013 5:29:41 PM
Technically it can create a pocket between dimension in Exa Nova Shoot Over. That and the Arcus blade can break dimensions.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#336RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:32:55 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Pocket Dimensions are nothing. Mist can create one of them for his final attack too. Are you going to argue that Mist holds any merit?

If you get caught in a pocket dimension, what are you gonna do about it?

Also Mist is just the best main character passing by.
But seriously, Crystal Heart technology actually does make Solvrias a worthy opponent.

And since we're only talking about Infinity Cylinders and EXA Novas...

What about their other weaponry?
Surely you won't say Astranagant's T-Link Feathers are comparable to the Proton Smasher, which managed to kill off a combination of the primevals.
#337SBK91Posted 4/22/2013 5:34:18 PM
OracleGunner posted...

>robits
>god tier

How adorable. Just know Squirrel Girl slaps these losers silly, and she doesn't even have magic.
#338Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 5:35:03 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
OracleGunner posted...

If you get caught in a pocket dimension, what are you gonna do about it?

Also Mist is just the best main character passing by.
But seriously, Crystal Heart technology actually does make Solvrias a worthy opponent.

And since we're only talking about Infinity Cylinders and EXA Novas...

What about their other weaponry?
Surely you won't say Astranagant's T-Link Feathers are comparable to the Proton Smasher, which managed to kill off a combination of the primevals.

I'm sure Attractor Shower could do the same thing, it does have the same animation as Gunbuster's Homing Laser after all.
---
#339RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:39:36 PM
SBK91 posted...
OracleGunner posted...

>robits
>god tier

How adorable. Just know Squirrel Girl slaps these losers silly, and she doesn't even have magic.

>he doesn't know mechs are the most OP beings in fiction bar a few, who are mostly Marvel characters.
#340RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 5:41:00 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I'm sure Attractor Shower could do the same thing, it does have the same animation as Gunbuster's Homing Laser after all.

And who was the one who said gameplay elements don't matter again?

Are you now gonna say that the Ra Cailum's MP Cannon is stronger than V2's Long Range Cannon because its animation covers a wider range?