this game is awesome.

#361SBK91Posted 4/22/2013 6:42:23 PM
That I'm an alt? You're the one who made the claim. The burden of proof falls on you.
#362Pesmerga255Posted 4/22/2013 6:43:04 PM
No, I want proof that the ToU states what you're saying it does.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#363syctheweilderPosted 4/22/2013 6:43:30 PM
someone bug dialgadude about it
#364MixorzPosted 4/22/2013 6:44:41 PM
Lol merga getting destroyed, nothing new.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#3655hadowsPosted 4/22/2013 6:47:08 PM
Mixorz posted...

You mean like you gettting curbstomped in every topic then dodging stuff and acting like you won? He's not.
---
Ill add something here later....
#366MixorzPosted 4/22/2013 6:55:26 PM
5hadows posted...
Mixorz posted...

You mean like you gettting curbstomped in every topic then dodging stuff and acting like you won? He's not.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night my friend. If you look around age 22 or so I already won this topic, its turned into antis stamping their feet and pouting as usual. LOL.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#3675hadowsPosted 4/22/2013 6:57:20 PM
Mixorz posted...
5hadows posted...
Mixorz posted...

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night my friend. If you look around age 22 or so I already won this topic, its turned into antis stamping their feet and pouting as usual. LOL.

By doing nothing right, it's ok bro keep dodging.
---
#368MixorzPosted 4/22/2013 7:01:39 PM
5hadows posted...
Mixorz posted...
5hadows posted...
Mixorz posted...

Nope by destroying kids blind statements with credible facts. But I can't expect you to understand, you're one of the anti lemmings who are ready to run off the cliff into white haired Dante's arms.
---
#3695hadowsPosted 4/22/2013 7:06:06 PM
Mixorz posted...
5hadows posted...
Mixorz posted...
5hadows posted...
Mixorz posted...

Nope by destroying kids blind statements with credible facts. But I can't expect you to understand, you're one of the anti lemmings who are ready to run off the cliff into white haired Dante's arms.

Except you did nothing so far but act tough and doge stuff again, keep going Mikki, I'm not the one that loses credibility after each post and gets people to run away from this game.

We all know you're looking to be the next Shatter.
---
#370SBK91Posted 4/22/2013 7:06:40 PM
No, I want proof that the ToU states what you're saying it does.

That the mods have a user map? Kind of self evident.