this game is awesome.

#41UtaNapishtiPosted 4/18/2013 2:02:37 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
UtaNapishti posted...

Welp, it just dropped to 5th place.

Thats the best come back you have? bleh you are not fun at all.

Look, I'm sympathetic to English learners. I know how hard it is to try and communicate with people in a foreign language, and I've had some embarrassing situations myself because of it. However, if you're going to try and match wits and insult somebody in a language you're unfamiliar with, you need to be extra careful, because the stuff you're saying frankly doesn't make any sense.

"You having sex mate?"

"watch his back? umm no. He is not my friend nor familly/relatives, so no."

"Type my user name properly, thank you."

These all just sound like non-sequitors, likely because you failed to understand what I said. I'm not trying to be rude, just giving advice. If you want to write a defensive angry post in return, that's up to you, but you'll just embarrass yourself more.
#42NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:04:17 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
UtaNapishti posted...

Look, I'm sympathetic to English learners. I know how hard it is to try and communicate with people in a foreign language, and I've had some embarrassing situations myself because of it. However, if you're going to try and match wits and insult somebody in a language you're unfamiliar with, you need to be extra careful, because the stuff you're saying frankly doesn't make any sense.

"You having sex mate?"

These all just sound like non-sequitors, likely because you failed to understand what I said. I'm not trying to be rude, just giving advice. If you want to write a defensive angry post in return, that's up to you, but you'll just embarrass yourself more.

I did that on purpose and you seem annoyed by it, I guess my plan is works. I don't need your garbage, sorry.
#43UtaNapishtiPosted 4/18/2013 2:08:02 PM(edited)
NessaJ_TuN posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
UtaNapishti posted...

"You having sex mate?"

I did that on purpose and you seem annoyed by it, I guess my plan is works. I don't need your garbage, sorry.

Your plan is totally works. It's so works, I can't even believe it. I don't think I've seen anything more works in my life.

Oh, and http://nbnl.globalwhelming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Trolls_by_Whynne-450x748.png
#44StrelokPosted 4/18/2013 2:07:07 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Strelok posted...
DMC1, DMD, no hit gothrough.
Didn't die once in the demo on SoS mode, despite the awful controls.
Didn't get hit on Poison on normal.

Sorry, game is too easy to be bad at.
It's a piece of trash that has nothing redeemable going for it. Adequate to good level design alone doesn't save a game.

DMC1?

Devil May Cry.

I thought that "DMD" was already a big giveaway.

I... I am at a loss for words.
You never really played DMC at all, just this pile of trash didn't you?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#45NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:18:44 PM
Strelok posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Strelok posted...
DMC1, DMD, no hit gothrough.
Didn't die once in the demo on SoS mode, despite the awful controls.
Didn't get hit on Poison on normal.

Sorry, game is too easy to be bad at.
It's a piece of trash that has nothing redeemable going for it. Adequate to good level design alone doesn't save a game.

DMC1?

Devil May Cry.

I thought that "DMD" was already a big giveaway.

I... I am at a loss for words.
You never really played DMC at all, just this pile of trash didn't you?

I confuse so this comment implying to DmC correct? you didn't mention it and I thought you talking crap about DMC1.
#46NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:19:50 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
UtaNapishti posted...

"You having sex mate?"

Your plan is totally works. It's so works, I can't even believe it. I don't think I've seen anything more works in my life.

Oh, and http://nbnl.globalwhelming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Trolls_by_Whynne-450x748.png

Sorry I don't care about your garbage link, give that to someone else.
#47StrelokPosted 4/18/2013 2:20:55 PM
It is telling you that "No, I am not a bad player". Not the greatest, but certainly not a bad player.
This game is so easy it is ridiculous, and it's easy for all the wrong reasons.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#48UtaNapishtiPosted 4/18/2013 2:22:26 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

We both know you looked at it. Knock off the tsuntsun and give me some deredere.
#49NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:24:33 PM
UtaNapishti posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

We both know you looked at it. Knock off the tsuntsun and give me some deredere.

You wished. what the hell is tsuntsun, deredere?
#50NessaJ_TuNPosted 4/18/2013 2:27:20 PM
Strelok posted...
It is telling you that "No, I am not a bad player". Not the greatest, but certainly not a bad player.
This game is so easy it is ridiculous, and it's easy for all the wrong reasons.

If you act DmC as western hack and slash, its not that bad. I don't compare DmC to DMC, because the style is different, but try to compare it with GoWA and imo DmC is way better.