Capcom is a third rate company

#1docman864Posted 4/18/2013 9:01:25 PM
kinda like the next Koei.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2RukumouruPosted 4/18/2013 9:07:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3RukumouruPosted 4/18/2013 9:08:14 PM
I disagree only because of SSFIV:AE 2012 and Devil May Cry 4, both titles released this generation.

I must admit I am also guilty of having quite a sizable amount of fun playing Resident Evil 6's Leon campaign in co-op with a close friend.

Otherwise, Capcom has pulled plenty of bullcrap this gen. RE: Operation Raccoon City, SFxT, 70% of RE6, trying to reboot its 5th most successful franchise, drowning the company mascot (Mega Man), greedy DLC schemes...
#4StrelokPosted 4/18/2013 9:10:31 PM
Hey, Koei gave us Inindo: Way of the Ninja.

Don't diss Koei.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#5docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:11:59 PM
Rukumouru posted...
I disagree only because of SSFIV:AE 2012 and Devil May Cry 4, both titles released this generation.

I must admit I am also guilty of having quite a sizable amount of fun playing Resident Evil 6's Leon campaign in co-op with a close friend.

Otherwise, Capcom has pulled plenty of bullcrap this gen. RE: Operation Raccoon City, SFxT, 70% of RE6, trying to reboot its 5th most successful franchise, drowning the company mascot (Mega Man), greedy DLC schemes...

I was going to say "except" for a few games. Capcom has sacrificed the quality of many games though. You know SF4 was not made in house right?
---
#6RukumouruPosted 4/18/2013 9:13:40 PM
I'm not entirely sure of how SF4 was developed (only that Ono had to personally sacrifice a lot and fight for the project himself against the wishes of his peers and bosses).

However, that sure doesn't change the fact that it's the best damn Street Fighter!
#7docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:16:13 PM(edited)
Rukumouru posted...
I'm not entirely sure of how SF4 was developed (only that Ono had to personally sacrifice a lot and fight for the project himself against the wishes of his peers and bosses).

However, that sure doesn't change the fact that it's the best damn Street Fighter!

SF4 was actually developed by Dimps (the guys behind Budokai series). It's like how DMC was outsourced to NT.
---
#8tehdudPosted 4/18/2013 9:19:27 PM
lol koei is leagues above capcom
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 4/18/2013 9:36:15 PM
Rukumouru posted...

No shame in that. Leon's campaign is the best thing in RE6 along with Adas part. I enjoyed Jake's part to but that was because Troy Baker and it felt really nice to see Sherry again.

Chris part...ugh only part I get to bored to finish in one sitting. Pierce was awesome though.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:39:19 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Rukumouru posted...

No shame in that. Leon's campaign is the best thing in RE6 along with Adas part. I enjoyed Jake's part to but that was because Troy Baker and it felt really nice to see Sherry again.

Chris part...ugh only part I get to bored to finish in one sitting. Pierce was awesome though.

I thought Leon's campaign was the worst
---