Capcom is a third rate company

#31akira_hisyamPosted 4/19/2013 12:50:13 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
New RE is meant to be played coop. Makes it 10x more fun..Only way I got through ORC was because I played with a group of friends.

As for RE6 being boring the only parts I found boring was Chris campaign and Chapter 3 of Leons. Even with a partner. Chapter 3 is the shortest in the game though.

Jakes I enjoyed because Sherry.

hohoho same with why i enjoy jake campaign? because of sherry and also ada=) this only thing good bout r.e6
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#32akira_hisyamPosted 4/19/2013 12:54:49 AM
@zhaoyun99

they fail but they still didnt learn their lesson.

increase the dlc? good god we all know capcom dlc most of it ridiculus useless,vampire sucking blood and most of their dlc were supposed to be in game.
---
#33produnerPosted 4/19/2013 1:38:52 AM
I wouldn't say that after playing games that run on MTframework. In a business sense, they've failed miserably.
#34SiLVeR_420Posted 4/19/2013 2:14:01 AM
akira_hisyam posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
New RE is meant to be played coop. Makes it 10x more fun..Only way I got through ORC was because I played with a group of friends.

As for RE6 being boring the only parts I found boring was Chris campaign and Chapter 3 of Leons. Even with a partner. Chapter 3 is the shortest in the game though.

Jakes I enjoyed because Sherry.

hohoho same with why i enjoy jake campaign? because of sherry and also ada=) this only thing good bout r.e6

My gaming career pretty much started with RE2. I played the off game of Super Mario Bros and the first Legend of Zelda when my brother let me but RE2 was when I got serious. So I'm pretty biased towards anything related to RE2.

It was nice to see Sherry again. And any Leon is good Leon. I like his new voice actor to. Ada...Courtney Taylor was fine...I just want Sally back. Ada dosent seem right without her.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#35papayafeverPosted 4/19/2013 7:23:15 AM
And if you look to the right, you'll find a case of what appears to be a gaming dictionary being lodged securely up a person's rear.
#36Pesmerga255Posted 4/19/2013 7:35:04 AM
shatterstar is a 3rd rate shill.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#37zhaoyun99Posted 4/19/2013 8:13:33 AM
docman864 posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...
so just like Taizuku, you can't stay here to talk like a man but feint ignorance and run away with all kind of crappy sentence with no facts. Just because the warriors fanbase was so nice in the past, you can't talk whatever you want. So this is your first time seeing a real warriors fan counter your mindless argument huh?

this isn't the first time and I find it pointless to argue because it's plain silly to even be angry about it. We are not even arguing. You just barged in sounding all offensive and you call that starting an argument? Rage is all I got from you.

LOL, your sentences are full of OP that didn't contain any facts as always. Shall I proceed to give you a "crown", my king?
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#38zhaoyun99Posted 4/19/2013 8:17:49 AM
akira_hisyam posted...
@zhaoyun99

increase the dlc? good god we all know capcom dlc most of it ridiculus useless,vampire sucking blood and most of their dlc were supposed to be in game.

and that's why we had so many name for them: Cashcom, Cashcop, Cashcow, Crapcom,...ect They are the JP EA. Remember when there is one female employee when she was working for Dragon Dogma was almost committing suicide because of them?
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#39akira_hisyamPosted 4/19/2013 8:24:33 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
akira_hisyam posted...
@zhaoyun99

and that's why we had so many name for them: Cashcom, Cashcop, Cashcow, Crapcom,...ect They are the JP EA. Remember when there is one female employee when she was working for Dragon Dogma was almost committing suicide because of them?

yes i do remember bout that.

capcom/ea,they never learn anything,not in million years.
---
#40docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 8:33:42 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
docman864 posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...
so just like Taizuku, you can't stay here to talk like a man but feint ignorance and run away with all kind of crappy sentence with no facts. Just because the warriors fanbase was so nice in the past, you can't talk whatever you want. So this is your first time seeing a real warriors fan counter your mindless argument huh?

this isn't the first time and I find it pointless to argue because it's plain silly to even be angry about it. We are not even arguing. You just barged in sounding all offensive and you call that starting an argument? Rage is all I got from you.

LOL, your sentences are full of OP that didn't contain any facts as always. Shall I proceed to give you a "crown", my king?

*yawns. nah, I'll pass. You want it more than anything else, so keep it.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.