The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#1SHMYazooPosted 4/19/2013 9:13:45 AM
Say the antis. Oddly enough, those that actually ended up playing this mode to talk about the game and said DMD was still too easy could never post their scores on the leaderboards to show us how easy it was to be so good...

I wonder why...
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#25hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 9:16:16 AM
Because we didn't buy the game. /thread
---
Ill add something here later....
#3PunkMcThrustPosted 4/19/2013 9:17:07 AM
Leaderboards, oh boy. Haven't those been hacked already so the top scores are all impossibly perfect 9999999999999999 scores?

At any rate it's insanely easy to not take a hit and the game hands SSS rankings out like candy.

And no, I can't post my leaderboard scores because I don't have any. Due to the... *ahem* methods of which I played the game.
---
Armstrong for President
#45hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 9:18:42 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
Leaderboards, oh boy. Haven't those been hacked already so the top scores are all impossibly perfect 9999999999999999 scores?

At any rate it's insanely easy to not take a hit and the game hands SSS rankings out like candy.

And no, I can't post my leaderboard scores because I don't have any. Due to the... *ahem* methods of which I played the game.

My only friend who gave this game a chance got it by well... some... methods.
---
Ill add something here later....
#5KyryloPosted 4/19/2013 9:20:35 AM
haha leaderboards died with a patch. RIP useless design-
#6sworderPosted 4/19/2013 9:21:49 AM
because it's boring

not getting hit is a joke, but the enemies have like 100x more health. you have to spend 30 mins to clear a small area mashing on dumb sandbags and having to deal with color coded enemies

this game has the worst kind of difficulty ever. increase health by a ton and make half your moveset useless. YAWN
#7SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:22:50 AM
We all knew SSS was meaningless in this game before the patch. What counted was the leaderboards score. It wasn't hacked until much, much later. I wasn't asking for people to show number 1 in any leaderboards, just to show how good they were, how many deaths...

No one of the Antis that played the game (there's Antis who haven't, as we all know) posted any leaderboards screenshot. Yet everyday they'd call the game easy.

Again, I wonder why...
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#8Japanese_JadePosted 4/19/2013 9:22:52 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...

I'm pretty sure thats only on PC.

And its easy to tell who is cheating and who isn't because of that.
---
Favorite games of 2013: DmC: Devilishly Modded Compilation (PC), Bioshock Infinite: The Cyndi Lauper Edition (PC), Killer is Dead (Precognitive judgement)
#9Yuber255Posted 4/19/2013 9:23:16 AM
Considering the mode is named Dante May Die I expect it to be brutal, the kind of brutal you wouldn't even have to play the game to see... not mildly challenging. I mean its the highest difficulty outside of the one hit death difficulties above it, it should be the ultimate challenge before be go into the cheaper nigh impossible challenges, not alittle tough for a DMC vet I WANNA HAVE MY BALLS PUNCHED OFF!!!
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#10akira_hisyamPosted 4/19/2013 9:23:18 AM
leaderboards?? im bet 99percent people play this game got A rank or above for any difficulty.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war