"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#11SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:23:44 AM
sworder posted...
because it's boring

not getting hit is a joke, but the enemies have like 100x more health. you have to spend 30 mins to clear a small area mashing on dumb sandbags and having to deal with color coded enemies

this game has the worst kind of difficulty ever. increase health by a ton and make half your moveset useless. YAWN

"Hehe! I didn't post it b-b-b-because it was... it was... IT WAS BORING, HAHA THAT'S WHY I DONT HAVE PROOF OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

Great excuse.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#12SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:25:02 AM
akira_hisyam posted...
leaderboards?? im bet 99percent people play this game got A rank or above for any difficulty.

Leaderboards are not about the A, S, SS or SSS rank. You can die 100 times and get SSS. We're talking about the stats breakdown. People said it was too easy but they were too afraid to show the Stylish Score (the points below the Rank), number of deaths, speed, etc.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#135hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 10:25:57 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
sworder posted...
because it's boring

not getting hit is a joke, but the enemies have like 100x more health. you have to spend 30 mins to clear a small area mashing on dumb sandbags and having to deal with color coded enemies

this game has the worst kind of difficulty ever. increase health by a ton and make half your moveset useless. YAWN

"Hehe! I didn't post it b-b-b-because it was... it was... IT WAS BORING, HAHA THAT'S WHY I DONT HAVE PROOF OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

Great excuse.

He watched footage of DmD he found it easy and boring, he didn't buy it.

in b4 entitled
---
Ill add something here later....
#14akira_hisyamPosted 4/19/2013 10:29:05 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
akira_hisyam posted...
leaderboards?? im bet 99percent people play this game got A rank or above for any difficulty.

Leaderboards are not about the A, S, SS or SSS rank. You can die 100 times and get SSS. We're talking about the stats breakdown. People said it was too easy but they were too afraid to show the Stylish Score (the points below the Rank), number of deaths, speed, etc.

like i said go see the leaderboard you get your own answer even with style patches the game still easy to gain A rank or above atleast for console.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#15Yuber255Posted 4/19/2013 10:29:27 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
akira_hisyam posted...

Don't think any of the antis loons are afraid mate. Honestly I just think none of them give enough of a f*** to play the game long enough to unlock DMD.

I mean what that's like 3 playthroughs?
Honestly I only played half the game myself and it felt like my soul was being sucked out it was so boring lol.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#16sworderPosted 4/19/2013 10:31:18 AM
5hadows posted...
He watched footage of DmD he found it easy and boring, he didn't buy it.

in b4 entitled

No actually. My friend bought the game, beat it, lend it to me and never asked for it back.

I still have it. If Yazoo would want me to upload a picture from my phone I will gladly do so.

Enemies have too much health and it is boring as hell. SoS is a much better difficulty, despite that it's a breeze to beat
#17StrelokPosted 4/19/2013 10:31:43 AM
Or they could have borrowed the game.

The point however, remains.
The only thing difficulty increases is the enemy hp and how hard they hit, as well as adding colour coded enemies.
It doesn't change their movesets, doesn't make them smarter or makes them faster.
It is pathetically easy to go without getting hit and maintain an SSS rank with demon dodge alone.
The DT is overpowered to a fault, and aerial combos makes one practically invulnerable.

Ergo, "DMD" is pathetically easy.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#18akira_hisyamPosted 4/19/2013 10:32:58 AM
Yuber255 posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
akira_hisyam posted...

Don't think any of the antis loons are afraid mate. Honestly I just think none of them give enough of a f*** to play the game long enough to unlock DMD.

I mean what that's like 3 playthroughs?
Honestly I only played half the game myself and it felt like my soul was being sucked out it was so boring lol.

agree with this game soo boring,people blame dmc4 for backtracking but this game have alot of linear platforming and same color too red,orange and blue.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#19ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/19/2013 11:41:44 AM
Yazoo flopic.
#20360pagesPosted 4/19/2013 11:44:44 AM
Never play Master ninja mode on Ninja Gaiden games if you think this DMD is even worth talking about.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)