"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#21RukumouruPosted 4/19/2013 10:46:04 AM
This game is easy as hell on DMD. Sorry bruh.

Vergil's Downfall is challenging, though.
#225hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 10:46:19 AM
360pages posted...
Never play Master ninja mode on Ninja Gaiden games if you think this DMD is even worth talking about.

He shouldn't even touch the series, I remember NGB having regular mobs that are just as strong as the main character on normal mode.
---
Ill add something here later....
#23StrelokPosted 4/19/2013 10:53:58 AM
It does.

And despite that it still isn't as cruel as the NES games.

BIIIIIIIIIIRDS! *shakes fist!*
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#245hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 11:03:05 AM
Strelok posted...
It does.

flying enemies were always stupid as f*** on 2d games, I would almost throw my controller on the wall after getting instakilled by a medusa head hitting me mid-jump
---
Ill add something here later....
#25Psychochild27Posted 4/19/2013 11:44:59 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
akira_hisyam posted...
leaderboards?? im bet 99percent people play this game got A rank or above for any difficulty.

Leaderboards are not about the A, S, SS or SSS rank. You can die 100 times and get SSS. We're talking about the stats breakdown. People said it was too easy but they were too afraid to show the Stylish Score (the points below the Rank), number of deaths, speed, etc.

I wouldn't want to give you my PSN or my XBL handle, that's for damn certain.

Don't think any of the antis loons are afraid mate. Honestly I just think none of them give enough of a f*** to play the game long enough to unlock DMD.

I'm still struggling to get through SoS for that very same reason. Freaking game is just so damn dull and tedious when you keep mixing in every super-restrictive enemy either in weight/hitbox/shields/weapon immunity in nearly every other wave.
#26StrelokPosted 4/19/2013 11:48:52 AM
5hadows posted...
Strelok posted...
It does.

flying enemies were always stupid as f*** on 2d games, I would almost throw my controller on the wall after getting instakilled by a medusa head hitting me mid-jump

MEDUUUUSAAAAAA! *shakes fist!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#27tehdudPosted 4/19/2013 12:01:56 PM
SMH flopic
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#28Pesmerga255Posted 4/19/2013 12:05:59 PM
Strelok posted...
It does.

*Infinitely respawns*
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#29Edward_R_MurrowPosted 4/19/2013 12:16:14 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
I'm still struggling to get through SoS for that very same reason. Freaking game is just so damn dull and tedious when you keep mixing in every super-restrictive enemy either in weight/hitbox/shields/weapon immunity in nearly every other wave.

Haven't even finished NEFLOOM yet on account of DmC killing my Xbox, but what do I have to look, uh, forward to in SUN OF SPORDO? The equivalent of:

"Hey guy I heard you like harder encounters so we put a wave of Blitz, Fallen, Faust or Dullahans in every encounter so they're harder. You're welcome!"

I loved that in Ninja Gaiden 3, where Team Ninja was like, welp, have alchemists or scythe spiders in every Master Ninja fight because they're the only "hard" enemies. I'm certain it will be just as...marvelous here...
---
dfsdfsddfsdfsddf
#30Malus_X6Posted 4/19/2013 12:19:21 PM
I gotta say, leaderboards within games are just a way for insecure people to boost their already waning self-esteem.

Yeah, You can find my name on the LBs for certain missions in Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise, but I don't do it to get my name all the way to the top. I do it to see if I can get better. If I can't, I just say "f*** it" and move on.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI