"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#2215hadowsPosted 4/22/2013 8:03:01 PM
RagueltheUFO posted...
5hadows posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
I've been thinking, why should I bother explaining the parry system when there's people here who think MGR's parry requires more precision BECAUSE of 60 fps? On top of that, there are people here that after having played both STILL think it's harder / requires more skill to parry in MGR than in DmC. Sure, ONCE AGAIN, DmC is one of the easiest in the sub genre (I know this because I actually played the game, some of you should try it before trying to sound cool on the internet) but when its parry window of opportunity manages to be smaller than a game that has that as the main focus, you know there's something wrong. Not only that, but it actually has on the fly weapon switch and more than 20 combos available to you. It actually requires more than two playthroughs to unlock everything in there. The least Platinum could do was flesh out the weapons, but what we got was weapons like the Sai with only 2 moves. Yet it's better than DmC for most of you guys... Maybe because the protagonist has white hair? Haha! Who knows?

So, again, why should I bother explaining something to people that are clearly biased and have shown again and again where their true intentions are? First you need to step your game up, you know, try playing some better ninja games instead of MGR only, maybe other great HnS games like Bayonetta (an actually good HnS game from the same developers), then you need to understand that difficulty and fps don't necessarily make or break a game. If you manage to be polite after doing all that, maybe we can talk again. Until then, keep crying over Dante's black hair and "low fps". The fun part is that the PC version runs at 60 fps but some of you at the time mentioned how the game was "developed with 30 fps in mind", showing your uneducated opinions. You know, I heard a similar argument not too long ago about Dark Souls. People wanted to remove the 30 fps cap on the PC version but console players kept saying how the game was DEVELOPED WITH 30 FPS in mind and how it would "break" the game and mess with the multiplayer and parrying if they ever removed it. Guess what happened when they removed it? Absolutely nothing. Parry window was still the same, online was still the same.

I know it's likely that you'll answer this by either saying "everything you said is wrong BECAUSE I said so!" or "you're mad lololol" but I thought it was worth saying it to you guys at least this time. Feel free to ignore and mock the post. I'll be having fun here playing games. Hope you make the most out of your free time.

Can I get an actual answer instead of lying about the frame rate. I'm disappointed that you won't shoot your mouth off and just shout nothing.

If you were a character in Ace Attorney, you would be Winston Payne. :(

Winston is at least likable, Yazoo on the other hand.

Then...Zinc Lablanc? |____| <(O_o)<

Yeah pretty much, except he's actually poor and still has that attitude and weight.
---
Ill add something here later....
#222SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:57:04 PM
You seem to enjoy my presence, you can't stop flocking whenever I post something. It doesn't even need to be DmC related. Someone from this board sent me a "**** you" PM when I answered his question in a Dragon's Dogma thread.

You act all tough but you have a soft spot for me, I know it. See, I'm not saying these things because I hate you. I say these things because I CARE.

And personally, I think you care TOO.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#223UtaNapishtiPosted 4/22/2013 8:58:53 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
You seem to enjoy my presence, you can't stop flocking whenever I post something. It doesn't even need to be DmC related. Someone from this board sent me a "**** you" PM when I answered his question in a Dragon's Dogma thread.

You act all tough but you have a soft spot for me, I know it. See, I'm not saying these things because I hate you. I say these things because I CARE.

I can only speak for myself, but of course I care. You're the most important person in my life. I'm not even being facetious. I suspect we all feel the same way, and I don't think anyone has ever denied that.
#224NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/22/2013 9:03:41 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Before I explain how it works and how your logic is wrong, do you honestly think it'll matter to all of you? Are you willing to accept the true facts? I'm not sure you are. It feels like YOU are the ones trolling as you're just assuming other people are wrong.

I am kind of curious as to how it works. You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you are going to explain it, I'd like to see the post. And no, I won't bash or anything, even if I don't agree with it.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#225syctheweilderPosted 4/22/2013 9:21:54 PM(edited)
SHMYazoo posted...

something else that's not an answer to the parry question

come on, yaaaaaz
#226RagueltheUFOPosted 4/22/2013 9:16:34 PM
Yazoo, are you an attention horse? I really want some facts here. Don't be Ted Baxter, k?
#227RetsuxDPosted 4/22/2013 9:20:58 PM
SHMYazoo posted...

"You may have won the argument, but I have won the game of life :)" - The pros' favourite dodging argument.
#228Rising_shadowPosted 4/22/2013 9:22:40 PM
Someone from this board sent me a "**** you" PM when I answered his question in a Dragon's Dogma thread.

Yeah well, pros from this boards send me hate mail all the time. Once they called me poopy head. See, two can play the make **** up game.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#229_Uwye_Posted 4/23/2013 6:15:49 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
I've been thinking, why should I bother explaining the parry system when there's people here who think MGR's parry requires more precision BECAUSE of 60 fps? On top of that, there are people here that after having played both STILL think it's harder / requires more skill to parry in MGR than in DmC. Sure, ONCE AGAIN, DmC is one of the easiest in the sub genre (I know this because I actually played the game, some of you should try it before trying to sound cool on the internet) but when its parry window of opportunity manages to be smaller than a game that has that as the main focus, you know there's something wrong. Not only that, but it actually has on the fly weapon switch and more than 20 combos available to you. It actually requires more than two playthroughs to unlock everything in there. The least Platinum could do was flesh out the weapons, but what we got was weapons like the Sai with only 2 moves. Yet it's better than DmC for most of you guys... Maybe because the protagonist has white hair? Haha! Who knows?

Nice fallacies and stuff that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

So, again, why should I bother explaining something to people that are clearly biased and have shown again and again where their true intentions are?

If you know you are right why not? There are people that aren't involved in your "fight" that are genuinely interested. But seeing the rest of your message I guess you know you aren't.
#230sworderPosted 4/23/2013 10:09:56 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Someone from this board sent me a "**** you" PM when I answered his question in a Dragon's Dogma thread.

Don't make accusations without evidence. Even you know you have no credibility on this board, and mockery aside, nothing would be more pathetic than lying to get some pity