"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#231Yuber255Posted 4/23/2013 10:25:25 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
I've been thinking, why should I bother explaining the parry system when there's people here who think MGR's parry requires more precision BECAUSE of 60 fps? On top of that, there are people here that after having played both STILL think it's harder / requires more skill to parry in MGR than in DmC. Sure, ONCE AGAIN, DmC is one of the easiest in the sub genre (I know this because I actually played the game, some of you should try it before trying to sound cool on the internet) but when its parry window of opportunity manages to be smaller than a game that has that as the main focus, you know there's something wrong. Not only that, but it actually has on the fly weapon switch and more than 20 combos available to you. It actually requires more than two playthroughs to unlock everything in there. The least Platinum could do was flesh out the weapons, but what we got was weapons like the Sai with only 2 moves. Yet it's better than DmC for most of you guys... Maybe because the protagonist has white hair? Haha! Who knows?

So, again, why should I bother explaining something to people that are clearly biased and have shown again and again where their true intentions are? First you need to step your game up, you know, try playing some better ninja games instead of MGR only, maybe other great HnS games like Bayonetta (an actually good HnS game from the same developers), then you need to understand that difficulty and fps don't necessarily make or break a game. If you manage to be polite after doing all that, maybe we can talk again. Until then, keep crying over Dante's black hair and "low fps". The fun part is that the PC version runs at 60 fps but some of you at the time mentioned how the game was "developed with 30 fps in mind", showing your uneducated opinions. You know, I heard a similar argument not too long ago about Dark Souls. People wanted to remove the 30 fps cap on the PC version but console players kept saying how the game was DEVELOPED WITH 30 FPS in mind and how it would "break" the game and mess with the multiplayer and parrying if they ever removed it. Guess what happened when they removed it? Absolutely nothing. Parry window was still the same, online was still the same.

I know it's likely that you'll answer this by either saying "everything you said is wrong BECAUSE I said so!" or "you're mad lololol" but I thought it was worth saying it to you guys at least this time. Feel free to ignore and mock the post. I'll be having fun here playing games. Hope you make the most out of your free time.

>:(
WTF?
I come back after almost 24 hours away expecting you'd have given some type of answer by now and all you've given is a big ass wall of text that doesn't address a single damn thing asked and honestly everything you're saying here is random as all f*** and had you ended it with "it's not fair *sniff**sniff*" it would sound like the outbursting rant of a child lol.

Considering you took the time to type all that bs in an obvious effort to change the subject it's pretty clear you have no answer to their question since if you did you would have typed it instead of whatever the crap that was.

Like I said before the anti loons clearly are the most logical side here since they tend to back up their claims with proof and this kinda bs is typically what I see from the pro loon side.

And yeah it's possible that not every thing they present as proof is true but I'd honestly have a believable lie over no evidence at all so I just rant like an lunatic.

I mean which one do you think would go over better in court a believable lie or having no proof at all so you go insane like Daffy Duck?
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#232Yuber255Posted 4/23/2013 10:31:42 AM
Seriously though that might be your greatest troll post ever atleast since you actually have to read the whole thing before you realize it all could have been summed up by just saying "derp".
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#233StrelokPosted 4/23/2013 10:40:31 AM
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z71/mewtini/Naruto%20Pictures/Animederp.jpg

Sums up all of his replies.

Yeeeess....
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#234OmegaRelentlessPosted 4/23/2013 6:26:51 PM
O wow a actual fan of the sorry piece of **** known as DmC trying to defend that it's actually difficult? Tis be hilarious. There's an easy solution to this. Play games that actually require skill then maybe people will listen to you rather than troll for their own amusement..although this is pretty funny.
---
Berserk is the greatest thing to come into existence. READ IT NOW!
#235SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:31:39 PM
sworder posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
Someone from this board sent me a "**** you" PM when I answered his question in a Dragon's Dogma thread.

Don't make accusations without evidence. Even you know you have no credibility on this board, and mockery aside, nothing would be more pathetic than lying to get some pity

An accusation would be if I said YOU were the one that sent me that thing. Like I said in my """""wall of text""""" (seriously, is that a big text for you guys?), I know your intentions (you and the other antis that keep coming to this board even though you have already """"won"""" [???] by making the game not sell as expected) and I don't need to prove anything to those that have already made up their minds.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#236SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:32:32 PM
OmegaRelentless posted...
O wow a actual fan of the sorry piece of **** known as DmC trying to defend that it's actually difficult? Tis be hilarious. There's an easy solution to this. Play games that actually require skill then maybe people will listen to you rather than troll for their own amusement..although this is pretty funny.

I hope you're not saying I was the one claiming DmC to be hard because if you are it shows you have a very serious problem with reading stuff.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#237PhaildPosted 4/24/2013 1:34:45 PM
but when its parry window of opportunity manages to be smaller than a game that has that as the main focus, you know there's something wrong.

Because making your primary form of defense incredibly difficult to perform is a smart idea.
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 7 days
Let's dance.
#238SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:39:17 PM
Phaild posted...
but when its parry window of opportunity manages to be smaller than a game that has that as the main focus, you know there's something wrong.

Because making your primary form of defense incredibly difficult to perform is a smart idea.

Aren't you one of the people that are against casualization to cater to a wider audience? I think this was the main argument against DmC from you Antis. That and the 30 fps. If I recall, I was the one saying that casual or hardcore doesn't mean bad or good.

Am I seeing... double standards? Of course I am. Don't worry, feel free to reply with a fallacious argument.
---
#239Rising_shadowPosted 4/24/2013 1:48:59 PM
You'd know all about those double standards wouldn't you, making irrelevant walls of text and bringing up things and games nobody even mentioned to begin with.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#240PhaildPosted 4/24/2013 1:49:50 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Phaild posted...

Aren't you one of the people that are against casualization to cater to a wider audience? I think this was the main argument against DmC from you Antis. That and the 30 fps. If I recall, I was the one saying that casual or hardcore doesn't mean bad or good.

Am I seeing... double standards? Of course I am. Don't worry, feel free to reply with a fallacious argument.

What makes you think that?
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 7 days
Let's dance.