"This game is too easy even on DMD"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. "This game is too easy even on DMD"
2 years ago#241
Rising_shadow posted...
You'd know all about those double standards wouldn't you, making irrelevant walls of text and bringing up things and games nobody even mentioned to begin with.

It's like I'm some kind of prophet. Replying with an ad hominem.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
2 years ago#242
SHMYazoo posted...
An accusation would be if I said YOU were the one that sent me that thing. Like I said in my """""wall of text""""" (seriously, is that a big text for you guys?), I know your intentions (you and the other antis that keep coming to this board even though you have already """"won"""" [???] by making the game not sell as expected) and I don't need to prove anything to those that have already made up their minds.

The only reason people aren't taking the discussion seriously is because you're not really saying anything. You're just typing random words about how evil we are

You keep going on about how all we do is say you're wrong "because we say so" even though that's exactly what you are doing. You use that as an excuse to not explain yourself and pretend you're right, without really explaining anything to anyone. Your talent at spotting double standards aren't as good as you think they are.

Prove your point instead of trying to make everything personal
2 years ago#243
SHMYazoo posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
You'd know all about those double standards wouldn't you, making irrelevant walls of text and bringing up things and games nobody even mentioned to begin with.

Are you going to use those powers to respond to my question?
---
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 7 days
Let's dance.
2 years ago#244
So he doesn't know and he is currently writing paragraphs in an attempt to look superior, all the while making himself more hypocritical by the sentence. Yup Yaz's mind has been shattered.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
2 years ago#245
OracleGunner posted...
So he doesn't know and he is currently writing paragraphs in an attempt to look superior, all the while making himself more hypocritical by the sentence. Yup Yaz's mind has been shattered.

....Metal gear [rex] ?!
2 years ago#246

There's no argument to attack. You've made no argument. All you've been doing is raising walls of text like you're building a fort. Unfortunately for you dung doesn't make the best building material.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
2 years ago#247
produner posted...
OracleGunner posted...

....Metal gear [rex] ?!

Codex.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
2 years ago#248
OracleGunner posted...
produner posted...
OracleGunner posted...

....Metal gear [rex] ?!

Codex.

Force Edge = Spice Girls
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
2 years ago#249
Pesmerga255 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
produner posted...
OracleGunner posted...

....Metal gear [rex] ?!

Codex.

Force Edge = Spice Girls

Give me a minute... Mate.
---
2 years ago#250
SHMYazoo posted...
Phaild posted...
but when its parry window of opportunity manages to be smaller than a game that has that as the main focus, you know there's something wrong.

Because making your primary form of defense incredibly difficult to perform is a smart idea.

Aren't you one of the people that are against casualization to cater to a wider audience? I think this was the main argument against DmC from you Antis. That and the 30 fps. If I recall, I was the one saying that casual or hardcore doesn't mean bad or good.

Am I seeing... double standards? Of course I am. Don't worry, feel free to reply with a fallacious argument.

Or maybe, just maybe, MGR is a different game, with different design choices, and with a difference between a normal parry/block and a perfect parry/counter? But consideirng that you are trying to equal both things (block and parry) as the same thing so you can say "trololol, parry window in MGR is huuuuuge"...
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. "This game is too easy even on DMD"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived