"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#261DuuuDe14Posted 4/25/2013 6:01:20 AM
syctheweilder posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...
I'm really starting to wonder if any pro on this forum can argue? Lurking for so long, I already know my answer is no. :|

Orange guy mostly makes sense.

He doesn't pretend to know about things for starters

He just tries to paint himself as a neutral while going after people. Which bothers me.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#262Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 6:07:25 AM
I love when some antis ask why pros are here....

Pros have more valid reasons to be here than antis. I mean, they like the game, just like I enjoy it.

Antis on the other side, have posted about the game, even more than pros. That may sound funny, but it's quite serious, though. It just shows the lack of logic regarding some antis actions.

Anyway, pros could ask why antis are still here, even after almost 4 months of the game's release. XD
#263_Uwye_Posted 4/25/2013 6:11:00 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Anyway, pros could ask why antis are still here, even after almost 4 months of the game's release. XD

To enjoy the reactions of the pros, I think.
#264Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 6:13:20 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

It seems to be a decent argument, actually. Antis need pros, just like Joker needs Batman to be complete.
#265_Uwye_Posted 4/25/2013 6:28:18 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

It seems to be a decent argument, actually. Antis need pros, just like Joker needs Batman to be complete.

Want to hear a joke? See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum...
#266Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 6:30:51 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Want to hear a joke? See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum...

I liked it. ;)

It brought me a smile. XD
#267No_one_specialPosted 4/25/2013 10:36:31 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Except, y'know, we don't.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg
#268OracleGunnerPosted 4/25/2013 11:51:28 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I love when some antis ask why pros are here....

Pros have more valid reasons to be here than antis. I mean, they like the game, just like I enjoy it.

Antis on the other side, have posted about the game, even more than pros. That may sound funny, but it's quite serious, though. It just shows the lack of logic regarding some antis actions.

>Valid reasons
No they don't, they have equivalent reasons.

>Enjoy
False you enjoy trolling

>Logic
You still lack an understanding of the word

>Still here
Why not? This is the most recent game in the series.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#269OmegaRelentlessPosted 4/25/2013 5:20:28 PM
@Ink Ah it's all good fun. I mean the antis have already won their war.Capcom more than likely won't be allowing Ninja theory (or any 3rd party to make the next DmC or other games for that matter). Now it's just trolling dude. The problem with the pros on here is that they become very emotional whenever an anti trolls them..kinda like a how a beta male feels whenever they're around an alpha..it's funny honestly.
---
Berserk is the greatest thing to come into existence. READ IT NOW!