"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#315hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 1:21:43 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I gotta say, leaderboards within games are just a way for insecure people to boost their already waning self-esteem.

Yeah, You can find my name on the LBs for certain missions in Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise, but I don't do it to get my name all the way to the top. I do it to see if I can get better. If I can't, I just say "f*** it" and move on.

This whole game is a big self-esteem booster, can't see why they would make a HnS game as easy as this.
---
Ill add something here later....
#32Psychochild27Posted 4/19/2013 1:24:11 PM
Edward_R_Murrow posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
I'm still struggling to get through SoS for that very same reason. Freaking game is just so damn dull and tedious when you keep mixing in every super-restrictive enemy either in weight/hitbox/shields/weapon immunity in nearly every other wave.

Haven't even finished NEFLOOM yet on account of DmC killing my Xbox, but what do I have to look, uh, forward to in SUN OF SPORDO? The equivalent of:

"Hey guy I heard you like harder encounters so we put a wave of Blitz, Fallen, Faust or Dullahans in every encounter so they're harder. You're welcome!"

Yep. Their favorite go to is "Witches + THING." Expect lots more tyrants, butchers, witches, colored knights and colored rages (The colored variants mind you which end up being the super-dominant variety you come across). Dreamrunners are still relatively rare in comparison to the others, but when they do show up it's typically in the most obnoxious fighting spaces accompanied by the more annoying enemies.

/Fausts are pretty rad with Dante though.
#33SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:24:31 PM
As always, Antis missing the point.

The thing is some of your fellow Antis talk about DMD yet they "thought the game was so boring" they didn't even unlock it, thus pulling facts from their collective asses.

Also, enemies get new movesets and attack properties the higher the difficulty, try harder.

I seriously doubt you can maintain SSS after the patch. Hell, I doubt you could beat Master Ninja Mode, or even Hard Mode in NG3: Razor's Edge. But of course you'll say you will. I bet you also finished Contra and Battletoads when they were released and you were 5 years old too, right?
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#345hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 1:26:11 PM
sworder posted...

No actually. My friend bought the game, beat it, lend it to me and never asked for it back.

I still have it. If Yazoo would want me to upload a picture from my phone I will gladly do so.

Enemies have too much health and it is boring as hell. SoS is a much better difficulty, despite that it's a breeze to beat

---
Ill add something here later....
#35MoreFunThanTVPosted 4/19/2013 1:40:49 PM(edited)
5hadows posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
I gotta say, leaderboards within games are just a way for insecure people to boost their already waning self-esteem.

Yeah, You can find my name on the LBs for certain missions in Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise, but I don't do it to get my name all the way to the top. I do it to see if I can get better. If I can't, I just say "f*** it" and move on.

This whole game is a big self-esteem booster, can't see why they would make a HnS game as easy as this.

Baby's first HnS:
Dante: Oh no it's a big bad scary Hell Knight what are we gonna do?

Kitty the Kat: Match the colors and press triangle or Dante might be in serious trouble meow meow!

Dante: Yay! We did it! We beat that mean ol' hell knight! Great job pals!

*Poison comes in*

Poison: F*** You!!!

Kitty the Kat: She said a naughty word, what do we say when someone says a naughty words boys and girls meow meow?

Dante (and kids): F*** YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#36Rising_shadowPosted 4/19/2013 1:40:46 PM
I seriously doubt you can maintain SSS after the patch. Hell, I doubt you could beat Master Ninja Mode, or even Hard Mode in NG3: Razor's Edge. But of course you'll say you will. I bet you also finished Contra and Battletoads when they were released and you were 5 years old too, right?

If you seriously think getting a SSS rank in DmC is even remotely as hard as any of those games on easy mode you're more delusional than I thought.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#37AlitheiaaPosted 4/19/2013 1:43:26 PM
And you care... why?
---
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | AMD FX-8150 | Radeon HD 6870 | 8GB RAM | ASUS Xonar DG Audio |
700W OCZ ModXstream-Pro
#38MoreFunThanTVPosted 4/19/2013 1:45:48 PM
Rising_shadow posted...

If you seriously think getting a SSS rank in DmC is even remotely as hard as any of those games on easy mode you're more delusional than I thought.

Plus to be fair about that statement I'm pretty sure I could beat Contra or Battletoads when I was 5 can't do it now though lol. Well maybe Contra (and 30 lives) but sure as hell not Battletoads.

Remember I use to beat Castlevania III like it wasn't s*** back in the day, bought it on VC can't past that damned ship level at all now lol.
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#39OracleGunnerPosted 4/19/2013 2:02:50 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
As always, Antis missing the point.

The thing is some of your fellow Antis talk about DMD yet they "thought the game was so boring" they didn't even unlock it, thus pulling facts from their collective asses.

Also, enemies get new movesets and attack properties the higher the difficulty, try harder.

Yes one more move for the knights, and more shields, tons of new moves. Besides the ranking system is broken even if you SSS both time and style if you don't scavenge the optional health and missions you lose ranking.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#40RetsuxDPosted 4/19/2013 2:14:25 PM
It's been 5 years, Yazoo.

And you're still THIS mad about the dice.