"This game is too easy even on DMD"

#71sworderPosted 4/20/2013 1:22:41 PM
syctheweilder posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Meticulous chronicle of how pitifully easy the game really is, already posted in by the TC, thus rendering this topic null and void.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65295589

And here is my final update folks.

I've finally beaten the game on Dante Must Die mode. And I have to say, it was one of the most tedious and unfun experiences in gaming I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Just like Son of Sparda mode, the idea of difficulty here is to make enemies eat hits and throw a bunch of shield guys and colored enemies.

At no point was this ever an enjoyable experience, as it seemed like every encounter involved hammering at one or two blue enemies for an ungodly amount of time with an angel weapon. So, in retrospect the only way to get me to use angel weapons was to make enemies literally unkillable without them.

So, in conclusion, the difficulty did not really ramp on DMD. Only the rage inducing monotony.

http://i.imgur.com/3cfMmxU.jpg

lol GG Yazoo, GG InkRibbon
#72TriangleMasherPosted 4/20/2013 1:38:03 PM
no one likes you yazoo
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
#73produnerPosted 4/20/2013 1:43:00 PM
sworder posted...
syctheweilder posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Meticulous chronicle of how pitifully easy the game really is, already posted in by the TC, thus rendering this topic null and void.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65295589

And here is my final update folks.

I've finally beaten the game on Dante Must Die mode. And I have to say, it was one of the most tedious and unfun experiences in gaming I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Just like Son of Sparda mode, the idea of difficulty here is to make enemies eat hits and throw a bunch of shield guys and colored enemies.

At no point was this ever an enjoyable experience, as it seemed like every encounter involved hammering at one or two blue enemies for an ungodly amount of time with an angel weapon. So, in retrospect the only way to get me to use angel weapons was to make enemies literally unkillable without them.

So, in conclusion, the difficulty did not really ramp on DMD. Only the rage inducing monotony.

http://i.imgur.com/3cfMmxU.jpg

lol GG Yazoo/InkRibbon

Fixed for social relevance.
#74SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:45:45 AM
zfair89 posted...
I beat DmD quite comfortably. The last third of the game was done post-patch. The only bit that caused me trouble was the nightclub baby and the two dreamweavers and a witch in Mundus' palace but that was more of an endurance test than anything.

I don't know if I'll ever try Hell and Hell. I don't want to slog my way through Heaven and Hell first, it's so boring and pointless.

Confirmed not having finished DMD.

You unlock Hell and Hell by either finishing Heaven and Hell or DMD mode.

Guess someone was exposed.

Also, I hope you're not trying to say DMC3 or 4 were harder than NG by your mention of Master Ninja Mode.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#75Pesmerga255Posted 4/21/2013 7:47:28 AM
Strange. Ink-Ribbon and Yazoo are always on at the same times...
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#76SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:48:29 AM
The problem with you guys is that you take everything on a personal level. I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about your flawed way of thinking towards this game. No need to get this mad over it.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#77SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:52:27 AM(edited)
Pesmerga255 posted...
Strange. Ink-Ribbon and Yazoo are always on at the same times...

I could say the same about you and sworder, sycthewielder and the Triangle guy just to try to prove a point, you know :)
---
#78syctheweilderPosted 4/21/2013 7:51:35 AM
ink is on when yazoo isn't quite frequently actually.

Just because they both post thinly veiled bait doesn't mean they're the same person :)
#79zfair89Posted 4/21/2013 7:53:03 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
zfair89 posted...
I beat DmD quite comfortably. The last third of the game was done post-patch. The only bit that caused me trouble was the nightclub baby and the two dreamweavers and a witch in Mundus' palace but that was more of an endurance test than anything.

I don't know if I'll ever try Hell and Hell. I don't want to slog my way through Heaven and Hell first, it's so boring and pointless.

Confirmed not having finished DMD.

You unlock Hell and Hell by either finishing Heaven and Hell or DMD mode.

Guess someone was exposed.

Also, I hope you're not trying to say DMC3 or 4 were harder than NG by your mention of Master Ninja Mode.

My copy must be glitched then I guess, hell and hell mode is the only mode I don't have unlocked. I haven't even played NG so I don't know where that came from.

Like I said, missions 14 and 16 were the only major trouble spots. Had one or two issues with dreamweavers in the level before Mundus but other than that it wasn't that tough.
#80Yuber255Posted 4/21/2013 7:54:22 AM
This topic is still going on? Why would anyone who hates the game care enough about your opinion of their skillz in a game they hate to actually play it long enough to unlock DMD just to prove to you that they have some skillz?

Seems like a big ol' waste of time to me unless you're some huge important HnS skill ranker guy I'm not aware of.

In that case I apologize for my impertinence Lord Master Ranker sir.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter