If we don't get DmC 2 The series is officially dead.

#1XeroRainPosted 4/19/2013 11:36:00 AM
You seriously think because all of you haters dissed DmC that they'll go back and hire the original creator? He's gone. Move on.

They pulled the same crap on the Megaman Series and now its dead. The creator of Megaman quit from being over worked.
#25hadowsPosted 4/19/2013 11:37:01 AM
Then let it be buried in the deepest depths of the dark abyss.
---
Ill add something here later....
#3XeroRain(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:38:55 AM
The sad thing is, Yes at first I was one of those haters, that didn't like how they changed dante. But I bought the game and tried it out, I Love the story and the gameplay. I want a sequel.
#4produnerPosted 4/19/2013 11:38:58 AM
DmC isn't part of the series neither being on par with its quality. It doesn't add anything. Just a remake with downgraded everything.

DMC5 or nothing new, DmC2 isn't devil may cry.
#5SinisterSamuraiPosted 4/19/2013 11:39:17 AM
Overworked? Bwahahahaha, who fed you that spoonful of poopsoup?
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#6Yuber255Posted 4/19/2013 11:39:18 AM
XeroRain posted...
You seriously think because all of you haters dissed DmC that they'll go back and hire the original creator? He's gone. Move on.

They pulled the same crap on the Megaman Series and now its dead. The creator of Megaman quit from being over worked.

lol for some reason I read this in a Lex Luthor from DCAU trying to sound like it's actually not over after Superman has already broken all his s*** voice.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#7SinisterSamuraiPosted 4/19/2013 11:40:35 AM
Yuber255 posted...
XeroRain posted...

lol for some reason I read this in a Lex Luthor from DCAU trying to sound like it's actually not over after Superman has already broken all his s*** voice.

Clancy Brown? Dude is legendary. "PUT your hand ON THAT WALL!"
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#8Pesmerga255Posted 4/19/2013 11:41:05 AM
DMC3 and 4 did fine without the original creator.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#9ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/19/2013 11:42:39 AM
Is TC a new troll?
#10XeroRain(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:45:34 AM
SinisterSamurai posted...
Overworked? Bwahahahaha, who fed you that spoonful of poopsoup?

I read that Megaman's creator was overworked and quit.