If we don't get DmC 2 The series is officially dead.

#31StrelokPosted 4/19/2013 12:50:43 PM
Hai guyz, I have an angry mob here with me, they need to be at Dr. Frankensteins castle at 4 though, so let's make this quick.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#32Edward_R_MurrowPosted 4/19/2013 12:54:05 PM
Capcom has a popular franchise with a hardcore following that sold well. The reboot of it flopped hard.

So it's logical to assume that Capcom will just bury a successful IP rather than pull a Coca-Cola Classic because....?
---
dfsdfsddfsdfsddf
#33Rising_shadowPosted 4/19/2013 12:58:27 PM
It's logical because pros would much rather have an inferior product than a real game that is not an easier than a Dynasty Warriors game. For all the pros accuse antis of wanting to torch the series if DmC2 was to follow, they're basically saying they'd rather it die than the series getting an actual good game just out of spite.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#34KyryloPosted 4/19/2013 1:40:59 PM
let me clear one thing: no more DMC? fine by me as long as we don't get this terrible version.
#35_Uwye_Posted 4/19/2013 2:23:55 PM
Edward_R_Murrow posted...
Capcom has a popular franchise with a hardcore following that sold well. The reboot of it flopped hard.

So it's logical to assume that Capcom will just bury a successful IP rather than pull a Coca-Cola Classic because....?

Who wouldn't bury their fifth best selling IP?
#36ReceiverxWisdomPosted 4/19/2013 2:34:03 PM
let me clear one thing: no more DMC? fine by me as long as we don't get this terrible version.

Agreed. Not even in house Capcom could save this stupid ass timeline if they decided to squander development over a sequel for the reboot. The damage is done and more of the same would occur: DmC2 fails to meet Capcom's high sales expectations once again.

I'd jump for joy if they were thick headed enough to go through with it.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#37MixorzPosted 4/19/2013 2:35:17 PM
Pretty much, too many people have this cute idea that DMC 5 will be made now. Fanboys can be so delusional.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#38StrelokPosted 4/19/2013 2:51:29 PM
^
You fail, as usual.

You have this asinine idea that, despite selling worse than any other game in the franchise, and being among the worst selling H&S games PERIOD, a DmC2 will be made.

Whereas we feel that EITHER they can the series (We're good with that, *ANYTHING* but more of this drivel) OR they make DMC5 as a DMC game is supposed to be (Most of us are also good with that).

Personally, I think the series will get canned forever, and I'm fine with that. Capcom doesn't deserve my money.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#39RetsuxDPosted 4/19/2013 2:53:52 PM
I know, I know, DO NOT REPLY, but where else can I make my socially relevant puns if not on these threads.
#40produnerPosted 4/19/2013 2:58:01 PM
Mixorz posted...
Pretty much, too many people have this cute idea that DMC 5 will be made now. Fanboys can be so delusional.

major titles have had a large drop in quality due to outsourcing. Now they will do in-house development. DMC is in capcom's top 5 franchises, and since they lost something like 70million $, they need to start with their major-successful franchises to cover up and get something that will enable them to proceed with next gen projects.

In short, DMC5 is something that capcom has to make to cover up, and they won't kill one of their successful franchises.

Common sense there, and capcom's own words about in-house development. We are not certain and claiming that DMC5 will not be made is just as stupid as saying that it has been confirmed.

Didn't you claim that outsourcing was to save money and DmC is a quality game? Why is capcom losing LOT of it? Seriously why do you and shatter show up after being bopped with capcom's recent announcement? Do some workouts or draw dicks in black ops, video games and business isn't your field of expertise, neither is trolling since your baits are obvious and brain-dead "la la la i am right you are pissed i won" kinda trolling.