DmC: Devil May Cry - Vergil's Downfall

#1ashtadenkinarePosted 4/20/2013 1:44:11 PM
How many costumes does Vergil have in total when I beat all the difficulties?
Does he have that option in the menu where you can have SUPER VERGIL all the time like SUPER DANTE?
#2PunkMcThrustPosted 4/20/2013 1:47:40 PM
He has 2. The "Standard" you get for beating the game once and the "Weak" which is what you start as.

And yes, when you beat Vergil Must Die you get Super Vergil. Which is honestly how I recommend playing the game with as you can do tricks with Doppelganger as well as the summoned swords moves.

Not to mention NT, being such great developers, screwed up the number of meters you burn to do special summoned sword moves by making it cost one more than it's supposed to.
---
Armstrong for President
#3bigdom93Posted 4/21/2013 8:44:12 PM
PunkMcThrust posted...
He has 2. The "Standard" you get for beating the game once and the "Weak" which is what you start as.

And yes, when you beat Vergil Must Die you get Super Vergil. Which is honestly how I recommend playing the game with as you can do tricks with Doppelganger as well as the summoned swords moves.

Not to mention NT, being such great developers, screwed up the number of meters you burn to do special summoned sword moves by making it cost one more than it's supposed to.

Truly a game develper that will an inspiration for years to come
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them