I really want to play this game out of curiosity. ..I'm attracted to this genre

#51FireMage7777Posted 4/21/2013 3:33:00 AM
artilleryZero posted...
@firemage

Ahh, alright. Yeah, the usual deal with names. S'cool man, making up handles is such a hassle. I wish I didn't spend like... an hour coming up handles. But I have a 'thing' about that kind of stuff.

God, coming up with a town name on Animal Crossing is gonna be a time-consuming nightmare...

Meh, maybe if I made it when I came up with my tag (10+ years ago) there would be no need for the 7's
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#52produnerPosted 4/21/2013 3:34:00 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Huskies are quite the handful.
#53smithkakarotPosted 4/21/2013 3:35:29 AM
Also, there's this webcomic I've been planning, and some of the characters' drawings are in this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65867761

Anyways, one of the characters I designed is a Frankenstein monster with a clown suit + makeup. Franken-clown! Anyways, I find my own idea kinda creepy too...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#54artilleryZeroPosted 4/21/2013 3:40:13 AM
@Firemage

Ohh man, I know that. I can bet you the other Firemages are probably dead accounts too so that just adds salt to the wound of not having your original name.

The only reason this is my handle is because literally every variation of my original was taken. Ohh well... I suppose came out ahead in the end though so you know... S'not all bad.
#55produnerPosted 4/21/2013 3:41:38 AM
DMC Dante had a personality and emotions, he wasn't a stereotype-dictionary explanation of emotions and personality traits, unlike Donte who's personality and emotions are forced, bland and unnatural; i mean "VORGIIIIIIIL" "AAAAAAAHHHH" " Buy kat helped us derp" " i am smarter than you" < * supposdely a rivalary trait LOL.

Mate! This is ****-tier writing and characterization, if you want proper emotions and something well implemented, no not the liiiiiiiiiiight scene, it served its purpose but cheesy, i mean DMC3's ending and how characters show signs of personality traits and they appear at certain-believable moments with proper and natural reactions like running to save vergil after a death fight, not " VOOOOOOORGIL".

Seriously i'm sick of beating corpses, can we have some meaningful conversation, troll or discuss the game?
#56smithkakarotPosted 4/21/2013 3:42:46 AM
produner posted...
DMC Dante had a personality and emotions, he wasn't a stereotype-dictionary explanation of emotions and personality traits, unlike Donte who's personality and emotions are forced, bland and unnatural; i mean "VORGIIIIIIIL" "AAAAAAAHHHH" " Buy kat helped us derp" " i am smarter than you" < * supposdely a rivalary trait LOL.

Mate! This is ****-tier writing and characterization, if you want proper emotions and something well implemented, no not the liiiiiiiiiiight scene, it served its purpose but cheesy, i mean DMC3's ending and how characters show signs of personality traits and they appear at certain-believable moments with proper and natural reactions like running to save vergil after a death fight, not " VOOOOOOORGIL".

Seriously i'm sick of beating corpses, can we have some meaningful conversation, troll or discuss the game?

I've been posting off-topic crap this whole time.
---
#57FireMage7777Posted 4/21/2013 3:44:58 AM
artilleryZero posted...
@Firemage

Ohh man, I know that. I can bet you the other Firemages are probably dead accounts too so that just adds salt to the wound of not having your original name.

The only reason this is my handle is because literally every variation of my original was taken. Ohh well... I suppose came out ahead in the end though so you know... S'not all bad.

Meh, I'm the best of the FireMages. Hell, I'm one of the best Mages in general
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#58artilleryZeroPosted 4/21/2013 3:46:49 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Also, there's this webcomic I've been planning, and some of the characters' drawings are in this thread:

Anyways, one of the characters I designed is a Frankenstein monster with a clown suit + makeup. Franken-clown! Anyways, I find my own idea kinda creepy too...

Your drawings look a little rough-around-the-edges but they are good! You have potential, keep working on it!
#59artilleryZeroPosted 4/21/2013 3:49:06 AM
smithkakarot posted...
produner posted...

I've been posting off-topic crap this whole time.

Off-topic talk is whats keeping everyone playing nice :(

Believe me, I wanna comment, but I have a tendency to look like Im being antagonistic in my comments so Ill just hold my tongue <:P

See that? Failed already.
#60smithkakarotPosted 4/21/2013 3:51:10 AM
artilleryZero posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Your drawings look a little rough-around-the-edges but they are good! You have potential, keep working on it!

I know, I know.

Admit it, that Frankenstein loli is adorable. Just kidding, you don't have to.
---