Why people don't want DmC 2?

#11Ink-RibbonPosted 4/21/2013 4:46:19 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
I don't like Ninja Theory, so no thanks.

I guess PG could make DmC 2. Then suddenly, all antis would say they would give a chance!!

It would be so sweet and delicious...XD

Depends on how the game is made. If it's good? Yes. If it's bad? No.

Then again, I don't know why you're name dropping Platinum.

I know you're doing it on purpose, but I don't see the reason to do so.

So, let me understand. You don't want sequels, but if PG makes one, you'll play it...

Is that right?

And no, I'm really curious to see what people would think about a sequel being made by PG. Your answer makes me thinking that DmC 1 or 2 isn't the problem. It seems your ( and most of other antis) problem is who made DmC.

I'm satisfied with your answer. ;)
#12Lord_MizerPosted 4/21/2013 4:51:41 PM
I've never made it a secret that I don't think much of Ninja Theory at all. So whatever games they make is get a "meh" from me every time. Never liked them, never will.

It's not actually some big revelation. If you believe so, then congrats.

Peace, love and hamburgers.

XD!
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#13RetsuxDPosted 4/21/2013 4:53:32 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...

I guess PG could make DmC 2. Then suddenly, all antis would say they would give a chance!!

So, let me understand. You don't want sequels, but if PG makes one, you'll play it...

Is that right?

And no, I'm really curious to see what people would think about a sequel being made by PG. Your answer makes me thinking that DmC 1 or 2 isn't the problem. It seems your ( and most of other antis) problem is who made DmC.

Gee I wonder why

What NT has under its belt:
Heavenly Sword
Enslaved
Kung Fu Chaos

What Platinum has under its belt:
Bayonetta
Vanquish
MGR
Infinite Space

And as Clover Studios, they've made:
God Hand
Okami
Viewtiful Joe

And Kamiya was the head of Team Little Devils, who made DMC1.

Again, GEE I WONDER WHY
#14Psychochild27Posted 4/21/2013 4:59:55 PM(edited)
"They did everything wrongly in this game" but didn't it have potential?

What potential? Just about every element in this game is derivative of DMC4's far more polished and realized mechanics, it throws the truly fantastic gameplay systems like Styles and Exceed out the window and what few new things it brings to the series were largely abhorred.

It's a step down in nearly every conceivable aspect. What potential did DmC have?
#15darkslayer001Posted 4/21/2013 5:09:41 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...

Is that right?

maybe you got the wrong idea. If PG makes a sequel to DmC, it won't be DmC anymore.
DmC is the problem and to fix DmC is to essentially scrape it and work from the bottom.
The improvements(combats) in DmC are all in DMC4. DMC4 established the peak of the combat and came out 5yrs ago, so any future Devil may cry titles needs to surpass this point. I dont think a DmC sequel can make these huge changes...
There is no point in talking about DmC2 at this juncture anway.
#16darkslayer001Posted 4/21/2013 5:12:47 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
"They did everything wrongly in this game" but didn't it have potential?

What potential? Just about every element in this game is derivative of DMC4's far more polished and realized mechanics, it throws the truly fantastic gameplay systems like Styles and Exceed out the window and what few new things it brings to the series were largely abhorred.

It's a step down in nearly every conceivable aspect. What potential did DmC have?

exactly my point. Why bring out a sequel for DmC? to match the level of DMC4, a game that came out 5yrs ago? It is counterproductive if you ask me. Just work of from the point of DMC4 if anyone wants something innovative.
#17Ink-RibbonPosted 4/21/2013 5:14:41 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
I've never made it a secret that I don't think much of Ninja Theory at all. So whatever games they make is get a "meh" from me every time. Never liked them, never will.

XD!

Actually, I only liked DmC from all NT games. Heavenly Sword was very weak and Enslaved was really horrible, I can't deny that.

I like hamburgers!!! How did you know it? Ah, I love antis, they even know what i like to eat. XD

Love and peace always. Love comes first, peace later. Because you need to love in order to have peace.
#18Solblade44Posted 4/21/2013 5:50:44 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...

But if PG were to make a DMC game of any kind, wouldn't they make Devils Never Cry? You know, that one spiritual sequel you're hoping for?
---
"We have the best ****ing fans in the world" - Peter Bartholow on Skullgirls crowdfunder
GT: Solblade44
#19SiLVeR_420Posted 4/21/2013 6:06:09 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...

XD!

Actually, I only liked DmC from all NT games. Heavenly Sword was very weak and Enslaved was really horrible, I can't deny that.

I like hamburgers!!! How did you know it? Ah, I love antis, they even know what i like to eat. XD

Love and peace always. Love comes first, peace later. Because you need to love in order to have peace.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XmAVADh4HXk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXmAVADh4HXk
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#20Ink-RibbonPosted 4/21/2013 8:27:23 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...

XD!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XmAVADh4HXk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXmAVADh4HXk

10/10

I loved it. XD