What does the new DmC game have to do with the theme "Devil May Cry"?

#11Dark_EpathyPosted 4/21/2013 10:41:22 PM
I'm glad you gave the game's story even the slightest chance.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#12produnerPosted 4/21/2013 11:46:27 PM
pigboy posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Not a damn thing

That's exactly what is in my mind.

SiLVeR_420 posted...
DMC1-Trish
DMC2-Lucia
DMC3-Dante
DMC4-Nero?

DmC-nonexistent

Right on. I also think DMC4 is about Nero's tear for Kyrie. Dante was having fun and running around in DMC4 most of the time! XD

Actually Dante had a moment when credo died, and he started to care about Nero and accepted him, hell he even went as far as to give him his brother's sword.
#13SiLVeR_420Posted 4/22/2013 12:08:07 AM
produner posted...
pigboy posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Not a damn thing

SiLVeR_420 posted...
DMC1-Trish
DMC2-Lucia
DMC3-Dante
DMC4-Nero?

DmC-nonexistent

Right on. I also think DMC4 is about Nero's tear for Kyrie. Dante was having fun and running around in DMC4 most of the time! XD

Actually Dante had a moment when credo died, and he started to care about Nero and accepted him, hell he even went as far as to give him his brother's sword.

His other serious moment would be when trying to wake Nero up.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#14produnerPosted 4/22/2013 12:14:20 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
produner posted...
pigboy posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Not a damn thing

SiLVeR_420 posted...
DMC1-Trish
DMC2-Lucia
DMC3-Dante
DMC4-Nero?

DmC-nonexistent

His other serious moment would be when trying to wake Nero up.

No, Dante is drunk and isn't serious in DMC4!!! Cowboy boots! no part in the story!
#15KyryloPosted 4/22/2013 12:17:32 AM
produner posted...

No, Dante is drunk and isn't serious in DMC4!!! Cowboy boots! no part in the story!

lol no.
#16bigdom93Posted 4/22/2013 1:06:41 AM
produner posted...
pigboy posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Not a damn thing

SiLVeR_420 posted...
DMC1-Trish
DMC2-Lucia
DMC3-Dante
DMC4-Nero?

DmC-nonexistent

it definatly looked like dante turn around so trish didn't see him start tearing up, while he composed himself
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them