About killing the whole DMC franchise.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. About killing the whole DMC franchise.
2 years ago#1
Do most pros not understand this was one of the outcomes we would accept out of this whole mess?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
2 years ago#2
Just let them strawmen themselves to death. I am aa firm believer of all or nothing. So, if there will be nothing then so be it.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
2 years ago#3
I don't think anyone cares that much... I liked DmC but if the series is dead because of the fans, whatever. I'll continue on with Dishonored and Infinite untill the next gen consoles are released.
2 years ago#4
Well, I think some people, like myself, just can't relate to wanting nothing instead of something. I understand the point and principle you guys are trying to get across, but I, personally, don't see DmC as that bad, and, as such, I can't see how it stains the franchise so badly.

Like, it doesn't invalidate the games that came before it. DMC2 doesn't invalidate DMC1, for example.

Also, just keep in mind that it can come off as you guys having DMC be some sort of martyr for the cause of the gaming industry being destroyed by "casualization." Scratch that--that is the point, I guess.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
2 years ago#5
You don't think its that bad. We do. Its all about perspective.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
2 years ago#6
Yes. So it should come as no surprise why some people accept DmC as part of the franchise, as radical as it may be.

There is no "right" or "wrong." This perpetual need for some users to vilify the other side and "win" is not helping things.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
2 years ago#7
I just ignore those "killing" thing. Pros are hysterical after capcom admitted that NT done crappy job.
2 years ago#8
nukeboysback posted...
I don't think anyone cares that much... I liked DmC but if the series is dead because of the fans, whatever. I'll continue on with Dishonored and Infinite untill the next gen consoles are released.

Avoiding bans is a major TOU.
2 years ago#9
I'd rather have someone shooting me in the kneecaps than another DmC game.
Releasing this, and cancelling MML3, is the biggest slap I ever had from a gaming company. Worse even than the "Shadowrun" FPS game debacle.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
2 years ago#10
*Shields Dark_Epathy*

...Not that you need it...curse my chivalric nature!
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. About killing the whole DMC franchise.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived