About killing the whole DMC franchise.

#21Lord_MizerPosted 4/22/2013 12:39:22 AM
But if it came down to a DmC2 or nothing...I'd take nothing.

Same.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#22KyryloPosted 4/22/2013 1:05:08 AM
nukeboysback posted...
Kyrylo posted...
I just ignore those "killing" thing. Pros are hysterical after capcom admitted that NT done crappy job.

Really they did? Would you mind posting a link? If it's true that sounds hilarious!

http://www.ninjatheory.com/forums/showthread.php?4893-Capcom-Excessive-outsourcing-has-caused-decline-in-quality-DMC-sales-revised-again
enjoy.
NT failed as most miserable and pathetic independent studio out there.
#23HellsControllerPosted 4/22/2013 1:17:31 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
We all would.

---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#24KyryloPosted 4/22/2013 1:17:58 AM
HellsController posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
We all would.

#25PunkMcThrustPosted 4/22/2013 1:19:09 AM
Kyrylo posted...
nukeboysback posted...
Kyrylo posted...
I just ignore those "killing" thing. Pros are hysterical after capcom admitted that NT done crappy job.

Really they did? Would you mind posting a link? If it's true that sounds hilarious!

http://www.ninjatheory.com/forums/showthread.php?4893-Capcom-Excessive-outsourcing-has-caused-decline-in-quality-DMC-sales-revised-again
enjoy.

OH GOD
I went straight to Twitter to examine the carnage but forgot entirely about Ninja Theory forums! Oh my god this is going to be hilarious, I was in a bad mood until now
---
Armstrong for President
#26Lord_Gamer_14Posted 4/22/2013 2:10:03 AM
I, for one, would have accepted DmC with joy if it were a different game, with 0 relations with DMC. If Capcom decides to continue the old franchise and have this DmC as a separate one I'm good,but if the expect us to forget the old, awesome Dante and all the memories we have with him, then I say...F U CAPCOM & NINJA THEORY!
---
"Strength wins the fight, style wins the crowd..."
PSN: Rukkard_69_pro
#27KyryloPosted 4/22/2013 2:14:21 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
Kyrylo posted...
nukeboysback posted...
Kyrylo posted...

enjoy.

OH GOD
I went straight to Twitter to examine the carnage but forgot entirely about Ninja Theory forums! Oh my god this is going to be hilarious, I was in a bad mood until now

haha lol. NT fanboys in raging nutshell.
#28XtraTPosted 4/22/2013 3:39:26 AM
DmC is pmuch the best DMC game gameplay wise, I feel bad for the fanboys
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#29SiLVeR_420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 3:41:59 AM
Nice claim. Care to back it up?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#30AtrabiliousPosted 4/22/2013 3:45:33 AM
Kyrylo posted...
nukeboysback posted...
Kyrylo posted...

enjoy.

Had a quick read through that thread, someone in there is claiming DmC sold 1.15m by March. Where is he getting that figure from exactly? Even after reading through the wiki he linked and the fiscal report, I'm not seeing any confirmation of sales, just a forecast of expected sales.

I was under the impression this game was hovering around the 700k mark.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava |
| PS3: Jazzy_Bones/PhantomOstrava |