Lol. Capcom cheated.

#131Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 5:45:02 PM
It's simple, that user keeps saying I'm shatter or he keeps comparing me to shatter, which means it's a bad analogy, because I'm a reasonable user. Shatter isn't. XD

Do you understand now?
#132AkanesasusoraPosted 4/25/2013 6:02:12 PM
It's simple, that user keeps saying I'm shatter or he keeps comparing me to shatter, which means it's a bad analogy, because I'm a reasonable user. Shatter isn't. XD

Do you understand now?

If it was an analogy he'd be comparing you to shatter, which he isn't; he's actually saying you are shatter.
E.g. Playing DmC is like getting punched in the crotch.

And you're about as reasonable a user as DMC2 is a well-made action game, Mr. "Every anti is completely illogical, but I'm not biased towards DmC, since I only gave it a 6/10".
---
The Internet. Where three quarters positive means majority negative. - Soeroah
#133darkslayer001Posted 4/25/2013 6:03:05 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Do you understand now?

no hard feelings or anything, but you may not realize this but your baiting is very similar to that of shatter..
But shatter also adds ridiculous claims along with it.
#134tehdudPosted 4/25/2013 6:04:19 PM
Ink is basically a shatter alt. Shatter lost all credibility with his stupid statements. Thus his ink alt was brought in to damage control the game while trying to act a bit more neutral this time to avoid looking stupid. But its a very poor act that anyone can see through and its not working. While he says some dumb stuff on his shatter account. Its generally so dumb its funny. While on his ink account. Its generally just dumb.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#135Malus_X6Posted 4/25/2013 6:40:54 PM(edited)
Ink is basically a shatter alt. Shatter lost all credibility with his stupid statements. Thus his ink alt was brought in to damage control the game while trying to act a bit more neutral this time to avoid looking stupid. But its a very poor act that anyone can see through and its not working. While he says some dumb stuff on his shatter account. Its generally so dumb its funny. While on his ink account. Its generally just dumb.

I'm an anti, and I gotta say, Ink is NOTHING like shatter. I can actually tolerate Ink's presence. He doesn't get on my nerves and it's kinda interesting to watch him/her at work.

Shatter, on the other hand... You don't even know. I'd tell you the things that I wish would have happened to him (particularly either in the womb or in the cradle), but that'd likely not only get me banned for life, but get law enforcement agencies breathing down my neck.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#136DuuuDe14Posted 4/25/2013 6:45:14 PM
*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#137Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 6:48:12 PM
tehdud posted...

Judging by that reply, I can say you and shatter had some issues in the past.

It seems that both of you have to solve these problems very fast, because I can't see such thing ending well. Anyway, I hope you manage to get rid of whatever makes you hating him/her.

If you need any help, ask me. Despite being a pro, I'm against shatter's actions....
#138Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 6:51:03 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

I'm an anti, and I gotta say, Ink is NOTHING like shatter. I can actually tolerate Ink's presence. He doesn't get on my nerves and it's kinda interesting to watch him/her at work.

Shatter, on the other hand... You don't even know. I'd tell you the things that I wish would have happened to him (particularly either in the womb or in the cradle), but that'd likely not only get me banned for life, but get law enforcement agencies breathing down my neck.

Thanks Malus. You're one of the few reasonable antis here. I also like your posts and I also think you're quite funny. ;)

Anyway, I quite agree with you regarding shatter. I read some of his posts and I don't get what's going on with him. I suspect shatter is just pretending to be a pro, but he may actually be a hater in disguise. That's what I feel after reading some posts. I may be wrong for obvious reasons...
#139Malus_X6Posted 4/25/2013 6:57:54 PM
Anyway, I quite agree with you regarding shatter. I read some of his posts and I don't get what's going on with him. I suspect shatter is just pretending to be a pro, but he may actually be a hater in disguise. That's what I feel after reading some posts. I may be wrong for obvious reasons...

If he's a hater in disguise, then he's hiding it quite well. Though, when you think of it, that'd require him to be GOOD at it, and frankly, he's not good at much.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#140tehdudPosted 4/25/2013 7:00:53 PM
Ink is NOTHING like shatter.

thats the whole point.....
---
http://i.imgur.com/f9v1SV5.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png