Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors edge is factually better than DmC .

#71Voltes_VPosted 4/23/2013 11:22:33 AM
Razors edge is more challenging than DmC.
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
A maroon is a type of cookie -nukeyboysback (lol)
#72Ink-RibbonPosted 4/23/2013 11:29:11 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Ninja Gaiden 3 was horrible.

Does RE really fix all the flaws from the original version?

Perhaps not ALL all but I've played all of them except Sigma Plus on Vita and it's my favorite one that isn't Black or Sigma 1.
It fixes like 90+% of the flaws.

They even fixed the story. The elements are the same but instead of OMGEEE UR SUCH A BAD PURRSON FOR KILLING DOES TERRIST AND NINJA REEYU it's more OH **** EVERY NINJA YOUR SWORD EVER KILLED IS HAUNTING YOU AND TRYING TO KILL YOU

Interesting, I might give the game a chance...
#73Yuber255Posted 4/23/2013 11:45:55 AM
After buying the turdy piece of s*** that was NG3 there's no way I'm gonna spend a single penny on RE.

Hell I feel like Tecmo owes me money or atleast a free copy of the full game for betatesting it for them lol.

Honestly I'd just feel pretty stupid buying a better version of NG3 (meaning I would have then put $99.98 bucks into this one project) when there's so many other games out there I have yet to play.

Not being better or atleast on par with NG1 and 2 (I actually like vanilla 2 more than Black btw) makes it still not good enough to me.

I might play it one day when we have fully functioning 360 or PS3 emulators but until then more "fun" for you guys I guess, I'll just wait and see how NG4 turns out.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#74rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:59:30 AM
Yuber255 posted...
After buying the turdy piece of s*** that was NG3 there's no way I'm gonna spend a single penny on RE.

Hell I feel like Tecmo owes me money or atleast a free copy of the full game for betatesting it for them lol.

Honestly I'd just feel pretty stupid buying a better version of NG3 (meaning I would have then put $99.98 bucks into this one project) when there's so many other games out there I have yet to play.

Not being better or atleast on par with NG1 and 2 (I actually like vanilla 2 more than Black btw) makes it still not good enough to me.

I might play it one day when we have fully functioning 360 or PS3 emulators but until then more "fun" for you guys I guess, I'll just wait and see how NG4 turns out.

I feel the same way with Vanilla NG 3 but Razors Edge improved the game greatly. You should check it out.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#75Pesmerga255Posted 4/24/2013 8:02:11 AM
Does Ryu still feel sluggish in the full version of RE? He reacted really slowly in the demo.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#76rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:23:32 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Does Ryu still feel sluggish in the full version of RE? He reacted really slowly in the demo.

A bit. Only flaw is he has recovery frames after slide so he can't block immediately. Game runs 60 fps all of the time though.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#77Yuber255Posted 4/24/2013 9:05:41 AM
rockman11_z posted...
Yuber255 posted...

I feel the same way with Vanilla NG 3 but Razors Edge improved the game greatly. You should check it out.

No *Pushes RE away*

Seriously though people keep telling me how much better it is I might try it when either the price gets stupid low or I have nothing else to buy. I'm a huge NG fan so this stonewall act won't last for long I'm sure lol.
---
#78Pesmerga255Posted 4/24/2013 9:09:29 AM
Did you try the demo out?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#79Yuber255Posted 4/24/2013 9:10:12 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

No.
---
#80rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:18:55 AM
Yuber255 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

No.

Check it out. :). I'm a NG fan as well.
---