You're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight. Enumeratio duo!

#41malicemizerfanPosted 5/4/2013 2:05:20 PM
they're criminals, EE4U. pretty nasty ones at that. I'm fully expecting them to double cross us.

my suggested loadout is: vest(with the biosuit and gas mask of course) the shotgun, knife, pistol, possibly bosch's revolver if we have the room, and/or a grenade or three in place of bosch's revolver. and spare ammo.

all goes well, we won't need it. but this isn't a loadout for an "all goes well" scenario.
---
Ah, beef jerky. Manliest of all snack foods!
#42GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:25:39 PM
Again, they go beyond mere 'criminals'
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#43GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 4:10:38 PM
Any more?
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#44EE4UPosted 5/5/2013 8:24:55 PM
Me and some associates are waiting for the issue I brought up earlier to be addressed by you before casting our votes.
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#45Orange00Posted 5/5/2013 10:16:00 PM
i vote for A.

EE4U, Vergil suggests he has had some contact with them obviously and he's still here to talk about it. i suppose there's no telling of their motives and even if Vergil knows something, i got the idea that we're just a henchman among many and thus get no extra information we don't "need" to know. I mean if Vergil wanted us to know about some double-crossings in place, don't you think mission briefing would be the place to tell us?
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#46malicemizerfanPosted 5/5/2013 10:36:52 PM
Orange00 posted...
i vote for A.

EE4U, Vergil suggests he has had some contact with them obviously and he's still here to talk about it. i suppose there's no telling of their motives and even if Vergil knows something, i got the idea that we're just a henchman among many and thus get no extra information we don't "need" to know. I mean if Vergil wanted us to know about some double-crossings in place, don't you think mission briefing would be the place to tell us?

unless said double cross was for us. or required that we be an unwitting pawn.
---
Ah, beef jerky. Manliest of all snack foods!
#47Orange00Posted 5/5/2013 10:53:22 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
Orange00 posted...
i vote for A.

unless said double cross was for us. or required that we be an unwitting pawn.

yea, you never know when a sacrifice of a mere pawn serves "a greater good"
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#48EE4UPosted 5/6/2013 11:38:01 AM
The point of the matter is, the issue was VOTED on to be brought up and WON. Can you honestly say you would be fine continuing this adventure if the author will just cherry pick what parts of the winning vote they want to appear and not appear? In some situations it can be understandable, like during the fight with Bosch, but here there is no reason for us not to be able to put forth the question and get an answer.

Also the mere possibility it could be a setup for us is all the more reason to ensure the question gets asked. Whether if Kat says something or not in response her body language should at least tip us off if something is amiss. There is also that whole "Vergil and you have a way of speaking without speaking" thing we apparently have so no, Vergil is NOT guaranteed to bring up everything during a briefing... Just like the Bosch mission! Then there is also the input from Chelsea and Dick if they have any, and being trusted allies there is no reason not to give them a chance to speak up. Which they probably WOULD unlike Vergil because we don't have a way of talking to them without talking!

You can only be an unwitting pawn if you allow yourself to be. If we allow that to happen to us then why did we join the resistance for freedom in the first place?
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#49syctheweilderPosted 5/6/2013 1:54:16 PM
that went well
#50GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:47:45 PM
syctheweilder posted...
that went well

Dat sarcasm
---