You're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight. Enumeratio duo!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. You're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight. Enumeratio duo!

User Info: rickm93

rickm93
3 years ago#71
I'm going to place my vote along with what EE4U has voted for. It seems more fleshed out than what anyone else has come up with so far.
In this world there is no such thing as stupid people, just people who lack intelligence. This is because we also have something in this world called manners.

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
3 years ago#72
Alright, any questions (that you would canonically already know), ask.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

User Info: Ultrakill876x

Ultrakill876x
3 years ago#73
to be honest, ee4u has pretty much become the pro-person with this story; his (or her's if im mistaking ee4u's gender somehow, sorry if I am or not) responses pretty much end ours when he posts, so ill just piggyback on his choice
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99

User Info: EE4U

EE4U
3 years ago#74
GrrMan posted...

Uh, could you, clarify what it is you mean exactly? I am not sure how to interpret that.
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany

User Info: Tsuyoi3

Tsuyoi3
3 years ago#75
Same as EE. Although I fear we may run into those guys already...probably not though.
Manliness transcends both space, and time.

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
3 years ago#76
EE4U posted...
GrrMan posted...

Uh, could you, clarify what it is you mean exactly? I am not sure how to interpret that.

I mean, you're free to ask for info that you, as a character in the DMC universe, would already be aware of. Like, what color are Dick's eyes and all that.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

User Info: ArcRay20

ArcRay20
3 years ago#77
im interested to see how EE4U's vote order will work out.
B, D, A, F, C, G, then E.

also, i didnt know this CYOA was allowing multi votes like that. never heard of it happening before.
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
PSN: Arc_Ray

User Info: EE4U

EE4U
3 years ago#78
GrrMan posted...
EE4U posted...
GrrMan posted...

I mean, you're free to ask for info that you, as a character in the DMC universe, would already be aware of. Like, what color are Dick's eyes and all that.

I see, this should be interesting to see how many I can come up with with such limitations.

01. Regarding the showers at the home base, have we ever been in them at the same time as Dick, Chelsea, Kat, and/or Vergil? If so have we seen any markings/tattoos of note?

WAIT!

00. What is the color of Dick's eyes!? How did we see them? I thought he NEVER took off his shades, even indoors...
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany

User Info: Orange00

Orange00
3 years ago#79
lol i thought that shower question was going way different direction.

i'd also like to know if we know anything about Dick's past? (probably after the same as ee4u's question)
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!

User Info: malicemizerfan

malicemizerfan
3 years ago#80
Dick maybe(gym showers at some point I'm guessing), Kat, Chelsea, and Vergil Probably not, vergil gives off a "private shower away from the puny mortals" vibe, and I'm guessing no coed showers.
Ah, beef jerky. Manliest of all snack foods!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. You're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight. Enumeratio duo!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived