You're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight. Enumeratio duo!

#71rickm93Posted 5/16/2013 3:26:44 PM
I'm going to place my vote along with what EE4U has voted for. It seems more fleshed out than what anyone else has come up with so far.
---
In this world there is no such thing as stupid people, just people who lack intelligence. This is because we also have something in this world called manners.
#72GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:28:10 PM
Alright, any questions (that you would canonically already know), ask.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#73Ultrakill876xPosted 5/17/2013 6:40:59 AM
to be honest, ee4u has pretty much become the pro-person with this story; his (or her's if im mistaking ee4u's gender somehow, sorry if I am or not) responses pretty much end ours when he posts, so ill just piggyback on his choice
---
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99
#74EE4UPosted 5/17/2013 6:49:18 AM
GrrMan posted...

Uh, could you, clarify what it is you mean exactly? I am not sure how to interpret that.
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#75Tsuyoi3Posted 5/17/2013 2:36:50 PM
Same as EE. Although I fear we may run into those guys already...probably not though.
---
Manliness transcends both space, and time.
#76GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 5:12:31 PM
EE4U posted...
GrrMan posted...

Uh, could you, clarify what it is you mean exactly? I am not sure how to interpret that.

I mean, you're free to ask for info that you, as a character in the DMC universe, would already be aware of. Like, what color are Dick's eyes and all that.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#77ArcRay20Posted 5/17/2013 7:25:19 PM
im interested to see how EE4U's vote order will work out.
B, D, A, F, C, G, then E.

also, i didnt know this CYOA was allowing multi votes like that. never heard of it happening before.
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
PSN: Arc_Ray
#78EE4UPosted 5/17/2013 9:04:53 PM
GrrMan posted...
EE4U posted...
GrrMan posted...

I mean, you're free to ask for info that you, as a character in the DMC universe, would already be aware of. Like, what color are Dick's eyes and all that.

I see, this should be interesting to see how many I can come up with with such limitations.

01. Regarding the showers at the home base, have we ever been in them at the same time as Dick, Chelsea, Kat, and/or Vergil? If so have we seen any markings/tattoos of note?

WAIT!

00. What is the color of Dick's eyes!? How did we see them? I thought he NEVER took off his shades, even indoors...
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#79Orange00Posted 5/18/2013 1:04:07 AM
lol i thought that shower question was going way different direction.

i'd also like to know if we know anything about Dick's past? (probably after the same as ee4u's question)
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#80malicemizerfanPosted 5/18/2013 7:29:04 PM
Dick maybe(gym showers at some point I'm guessing), Kat, Chelsea, and Vergil Probably not, vergil gives off a "private shower away from the puny mortals" vibe, and I'm guessing no coed showers.
---
Ah, beef jerky. Manliest of all snack foods!