Why is it wrong

#121Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2013 2:01:13 PM
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Why don't you show them your best weapon? Love itself. XD

Just listen to me and you'll have the victory. It's the best advice I can give you...

Partners now?

I am an anti-social person.

Well, I trust you, you're reasonable...XD

Hopefully, that makes you happy.
#122produnerPosted 4/27/2013 2:07:16 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Just listen to me and you'll have the victory. It's the best advice I can give you...

Partners now?

I only get pissed, i don't have other emotional reactions.
#123Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2013 2:11:43 PM
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Partners now?

Well, somehow I doubt that.

Don't you love huskies?
#124produnerPosted 4/27/2013 2:13:23 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Partners now?

Well, somehow I doubt that.

Don't you love huskies?

No, they are quite the handful.
#125darkslayer001Posted 4/27/2013 2:28:11 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
I'm sorry but I just don't see the problem in DmC with the frame rate other than lower quality graphics.

I've actually found it easier to jump cancel in DmC. Never had a problem with the control being non responsive. Same goes for Dragon's Dogma as that runs at a much lower frame rate as well, and no one complains about that game's framerate despite it being an HnS game and only receives praise about its combat. The way you guys complain about DmC you'd figure people would have the same problem with Dragon's Dogma but they don't. (Strictly talking frame rate.)

I get why it should be a problem but I honestly think the 30fps problem is being a tad nitpicky. There is nothing clunky about the way DmC responds to your input and their certainly isn't an input delay like there is with GoW;A's dodge roll.

A. I take it you ignored my post from a while back, anyway the gravity physics and the amount of time DmC lets you in the air is just stupid. The problem with controls in not in the non-responsiveness or the input delay but they are programmed to be SLOW and delayed thanks to 30fps (even the weapon switches mid combo last long), essentially removing the amount of fast combos and the skill to react fast. Instead you have these huge window of time to plan out your next attack. DmC is a streamlined HnS, made for those to just pick up the controller and then just play. There is nothing wrong with that, only thing is, it has devil may cry on the title and there is a certain standard to it.
B. Dragon's Dogman is not HnS

There are many great games that run on 30fps (ex Arkham series) but HnS wise, 30fps is a handicap. The only HnS that is 30fps that i can digest is GOW and thats because it more of a smasher than a full blown HnS game.
#126produnerPosted 4/27/2013 2:34:07 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
I'm sorry but I just don't see the problem in DmC with the frame rate other than lower quality graphics.

I've actually found it easier to jump cancel in DmC. Never had a problem with the control being non responsive. Same goes for Dragon's Dogma as that runs at a much lower frame rate as well, and no one complains about that game's framerate despite it being an HnS game and only receives praise about its combat. The way you guys complain about DmC you'd figure people would have the same problem with Dragon's Dogma but they don't. (Strictly talking frame rate.)

I get why it should be a problem but I honestly think the 30fps problem is being a tad nitpicky. There is nothing clunky about the way DmC responds to your input and their certainly isn't an input delay like there is with GoW;A's dodge roll.

A. I take it you ignored my post from a while back, anyway the gravity physics and the amount of time DmC lets you in the air is just stupid. The problem with controls in not in the non-responsiveness or the input delay but they are programmed to be SLOW and delayed thanks to 30fps (even the weapon switches mid combo last long), essentially removing the amount of fast combos and the skill to react fast. Instead you have these huge window of time to plan out your next attack. DmC is a streamlined HnS, made for those to just pick up the controller and then just play. There is nothing wrong with that, only thing is, it has devil may cry on the title and there is a certain standard to it.

There are many great games that run on 30fps (ex Arkham series) but HnS wise, 30fps is a handicap. The only HnS that is 30fps that i can digest is GOW and thats because it more of a smasher than a full blown HnS game.

GOW 1 and 2 ran at 60fps, the others got some drops and it does hurt the controls and visuals like animations where you have to dodge fast attacks; the latter is something common in HnS hence the need for high fps.
#127darkslayer001Posted 4/27/2013 2:56:03 PM
produner posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

GOW 1 and 2 ran at 60fps, the others got some drops and it does hurt the controls and visuals like animations where you have to dodge fast attacks; the latter is something common in HnS hence the need for high fps.

did not know GOW 1,2 ran at 60. That explains why GOW3 didn't felt as good to me gameplay wise.
#128Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2013 2:57:39 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

I didn't know GOW was a 30fps game. I thought the first 2 games did run at 60 fps. I don't know much about GOW 3 and Ascension, though...
#129produnerPosted 4/27/2013 3:59:17 PM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

I didn't know GOW was a 30fps game. I thought the first 2 games did run at 60 fps. I don't know much about GOW 3 and Ascension, though...

3 averages at 40 and drops below 60fps during fights and cutscenes. I played GOW:A's demo and it doesn't like smooth 60fps, but i am not sure.
#130rice_noodlesPosted 4/28/2013 1:25:03 AM
I didn't enjoy the terrible enemy AI in DMC3, their lack of moves, their attempt at difficulty through high hp, high attck frequency and number of enemies.

It was fun beating the crap out of literal and figurative sandbags with an aerial ballet of combos, but they are still sandbags. Yes they expanded Dante's capabilities from Dmc1, but they should have expanded the enemies' too in order to create a meaningful interaction, not a one-sided beatdown.