Dante and Vergil vs Raiden and Sam

#21OracleGunnerPosted 4/24/2013 1:36:57 PM
5hadows posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
Physically, Donte and Vorgul are far weaker than Raiden and Sam.

The real X factor here is Donte's Devil Trigger. That's the make or break factor in the fight

Tc already said they can't use it.

That and the game basically proves that DT does not affect beings of no demonic energy or higher demons. Kat doesn't get blown away, so Raiden and Sam should be safe from that effect.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#22Werndan101Posted 4/25/2013 4:12:12 PM
OracleGunner posted...
5hadows posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

The real X factor here is Donte's Devil Trigger. That's the make or break factor in the fight

That and the game basically proves that DT does not affect beings of no demonic energy or higher demons. Kat doesn't get blown away, so Raiden and Sam should be safe from that effect.

What a crappy DT.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#23Pesmerga255Posted 4/25/2013 4:14:25 PM
Werndan101 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
5hadows posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

What a crappy DT.

What do you expect? It's Ninja Theory. They're good at taking things that already exist and ruining them. Look at what they did to the entirety of Journey to the West.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#245hadowsPosted 4/25/2013 4:17:36 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Werndan101 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
5hadows posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

What a crappy DT.

What do you expect? It's Ninja Theory. They're good at taking things that already exist and ruining them. Look at what they did to the entirety of Journey to the West.

Hey, it's our fault that Enslaved didn't sell well.
---
Ill add something here later....
#25Pesmerga255Posted 4/25/2013 4:18:07 PM
Damn us all for not buying a crappy game!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#26Nick_KazamaPosted 4/25/2013 6:29:19 PM
Rai' and Samuel chop those morons into 50,000 pieces using Blade Mode and then go out for noodles and Pepsi. /topic
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#27RaidenSam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 1:27:26 PM
Lol, but remember, they, cant use Blade Mode.