Name a series reboot that was just as bad, or worse than this one.

#101StrelokPosted 4/26/2013 11:58:04 PM
I'd rather see a second Catwoman film than a DmC2.
And damnit, that film was absolutely atrocious.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#102DuuuDe14Posted 4/27/2013 8:01:37 AM
Its a good time to be a MAHVEL fan.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#103syctheweilderPosted 4/27/2013 8:05:06 AM
Bleach sucks.
#104LordKaizerPosted 4/27/2013 8:53:27 AM
Nick_Kazama posted...
Chris Nolan's "Batman" trilogy.

It's honestly one of the worst set of films I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Now the guy has been meddling with Superman as well. His films are the most overrated pieces of ****. He needs to stop trying to make superheroes "realistic" and just direct films about people dreaming about dreams or something. Superheroes are not meant to be realistic.

And while we're on the subject of taking taking a fantasy thing and making it realistic, Mortal Kombat Rebirth was frikkin' awful. And that Spider-Man reboot... I have literally zero interest in it.

YOU HATE NOLAN'S BATMAN TRILOGY? you are now my best friend because i also think these movies sucks so bad (don't get me started on the joker, scarecrow and bane).

on-topic: since dragon ball evolution *pukes*, KoF, SF LoCL and sonic 06.
I'll go with the last airbender (i'm sorry my people for reminding you about that abomination)
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#105LordKaizerPosted 4/27/2013 8:54:57 AM
syctheweilder posted...
Bleach sucks.

thank god for cancellation of the tv series and manga about to end.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#106SiLVeR_420Posted 4/27/2013 11:08:32 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
I LOVED the first to Nolan Batman films. The third one though... I wanna slap someone. I haven't even seen it, but I know so much about it that it seriously irks me.

Never saw the Avengers movie, never wanted to. Sorta seemed like a cash grab, and cash grab it did.

I think the best superhero movies were Superman and Superman II (The Richard Donner Cut), X-Men 1 and 3, and Hellboy (Director's Cut) and Hellboy II.

Ew. X-Men and Wolverines invincible pants was terrible.

1, 2 and First Class were the good ones. 3 sucked ass.

You can't kill off Xavier..
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#107Pesmerga255Posted 4/27/2013 11:26:59 AM
X-Men 3 was ****ing terrible.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#108RayconPosted 4/27/2013 11:27:57 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
I LOVED the first to Nolan Batman films. The third one though... I wanna slap someone. I haven't even seen it, but I know so much about it that it seriously irks me.

Never saw the Avengers movie, never wanted to. Sorta seemed like a cash grab, and cash grab it did.

I think the best superhero movies were Superman and Superman II (The Richard Donner Cut), X-Men 1 and 3, and Hellboy (Director's Cut) and Hellboy II.

I have to agree. X-Men 3 did so many things wrong if you ask me. Though I hear a large part of that was because Halle Berry demanded a larger role in the script, forcing a pretty dramatic shift that led to what we have now.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#109SiLVeR_420Posted 4/27/2013 11:32:36 AM
ORaycon posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

I have to agree. X-Men 3 did so many things wrong if you ask me. Though I hear a large part of that was because Halle Berry demanded a larger role in the script, forcing a pretty dramatic shift that led to what we have now.

So they killed off Cyclops and Xavier to give Storm a bigger part? Ugh...
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#110geneocidePosted 4/27/2013 4:07:40 PM
Castlevania to Lords of shadow.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!