Name a series reboot that was just as bad, or worse than this one.

#71Pesmerga255Posted 4/25/2013 2:20:56 PM
Blackzero123 posted...
Not a reboot but it tops Dragonball evolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLv18a8AfGE

Nothing is as bad as DB:E. Nothing.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#72Blackzero123Posted 4/25/2013 3:05:14 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Blackzero123 posted...
Not a reboot but it tops Dragonball evolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLv18a8AfGE

Nothing is as bad as DB:E. Nothing.

Did you see the video?

Yeah DBE is top but that video is probably tied with it.
#73Yuber255Posted 4/25/2013 3:09:04 PM
Wait there was a live action King of Fighters movie?

I think I was happier not knowing that...
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#74Blackzero123Posted 4/25/2013 3:10:48 PM
Erase it from you mind that crap can give Mario bros a run for its money.
#75Malus_X6Posted 4/25/2013 5:45:01 PM
Nick_Kazama posted...
Chris Nolan's "Batman" trilogy.

It's honestly one of the worst set of films I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Now the guy has been meddling with Superman as well. His films are the most overrated pieces of ****. He needs to stop trying to make superheroes "realistic" and just direct films about people dreaming about dreams or something. Superheroes are not meant to be realistic.

And while we're on the subject of taking taking a fantasy thing and making it realistic, Mortal Kombat Rebirth was frikkin' awful. And that Spider-Man reboot... I have literally zero interest in it.

Door is to your left.
Leave now, and never come back.

You chaps better leave my woman alone or I'm gonna go Xiba on your asses.

That or I'll let her beat on you all some. That's be just as funny.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#76Nick_KazamaPosted 4/25/2013 6:27:04 PM
*Grabs lawn chair, twirls it around and then sits uponeth it*

XD Lookie Malus, the Nolan Fanboys strike, just as expected. Begins was okay I guess, but DK and DKR were both horrible horrible films. Yet they somehow have the power to brainwash people into believing they are the greatest films ever made. I'm so sick and tired of this new trend of making things realistic.

And OMFG how the hell could I forget Dragonball Evolution and the live action Tekken films?? And also Street Fighter the Legend of Chun Li. All three films did the following;

- Took a fantasy setting and made it realistic, dark and gritty
- Ruined the characters (notKazuya insisted that power was obtained through TV ratings for ****s sake)
- Totally disrespected the source material

Ever since Dark Knight, almost all adaptions are made darker, grittier and realistic. If something isn't meant to be realistic, then *don't* try to make it realistic!! That's why the Avengers movie was so good; that film FELT like a superhero film, and it was lighthearted and there were the costumes and superpowers and an alien invasion and a flying airship and a naked Mark Ruffalo!! It *felt* like a superhero film and was the best movie of 2012. I actually started going through in my mind what the film would've been like had Nolan got his dirty little hands on it and I scared myself pretty badly...
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#77lokithefool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:56:00 PM
Yuber255 posted...
lokithefool posted...
Strelok posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...
Chris Nolan's "Batman" trilogy.

It's honestly one of the worst set of films I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Now the guy has been meddling with Superman as well. His films are the most overrated pieces of ****. He needs to stop trying to make superheroes "realistic" and just direct films about people dreaming about dreams or something. Superheroes are not meant to be realistic.

And while we're on the subject of taking taking a fantasy thing and making it realistic, Mortal Kombat Rebirth was frikkin' awful. And that Spider-Man reboot... I have literally zero interest in it.

Door is to your left.
Leave now, and never come back.

Well outside of the Second Batman I actually have to agree with this. Scare Crow, and Bane left me seriously disappointed after watching his version of the Joker.

I never say this because there's generally no place you can make a statement like this and not get fanstomped but besides the Joker I actually found all of Chris Nolan's villains to be pretty lame with Bane being the lamest of them all.

Suppose Selina Kyle was ok (not really a villain though) too but she honestly wasn't explained enough for me to even decide, she felt just sort of there. I'm also probably the only straight dude in the world who doesn't find Anne Hathaway hot in the slightest so maybe I'm just weird.

I just don't understand why they removed Venom from Bane's arsenal of bad ass gear, and how he got finished off was also way to anticlimactic. Also really wish the third film had been about the rumored Riddler character as that may have been enough to beat even the joker for bad ass movies.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/7601/Batman%203%20Riddler.jpg
#78StrelokPosted 4/25/2013 7:17:36 PM
Please, quote me where I said that they're the best films ever.
They're not.

They're still leagues above those Schumacher films.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#79RagueltheUFOPosted 4/25/2013 7:18:23 PM
Yuber255 posted...
I thought the music in Sonic 06 was some of the best in the series since the genesis days, everything else... not so much.

This. I love Silver's theme Dream of Absolution and Sonic's theme His World (glad some part of it got into Brawl). But alas the music is usually the only thing Sonic games always do right.
#80Malus_X6Posted 4/25/2013 7:29:13 PM
I LOVED the first to Nolan Batman films. The third one though... I wanna slap someone. I haven't even seen it, but I know so much about it that it seriously irks me.

Never saw the Avengers movie, never wanted to. Sorta seemed like a cash grab, and cash grab it did.

I think the best superhero movies were Superman and Superman II (The Richard Donner Cut), X-Men 1 and 3, and Hellboy (Director's Cut) and Hellboy II.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI