Done with this game. Impressions topic.

#11Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 7:18:34 AM
Nothing against you, TC. You know, I'm quite a reasonable person and good user.

So, if you disliked DmC, it's your view and it must be respected for obvious reasons.

However, I don't take reviews seriously when they mention stuff used from blind haters and antis ( Spordo for example). Do you really dislike DmC or are you just repeating what others say?

At first glance, it seems you just joined the hate bandwagon in order to stay cool with other antis. I mean, it's even working, one of them even gave you "thumbs up".

I still have to see a reasonable anti, with personality...

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy DmC 2 if it gets a chance obviously...
#12PunkMcThrustPosted 4/25/2013 7:21:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 7:23:59 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

So, if you disliked DmC, it's your view and it must be respected for obvious reasons.

However, I don't take reviews seriously when they mention stuff used from blind haters and antis ( Spordo for example). Do you really dislike DmC or are you just repeating what others say?

At first glance, it seems you just joined the hate bandwagon in order to stay cool with other antis. I mean, it's even working, one of them even gave you "thumbs up".

You forgot your XD.

Oh, and on aTOTALLY unrelated to Ink note, I hate this rule where you can't call people idiots.
Again this was DEFINITELY not related to Ink-Ribbon in any way, no-siree

Sometimes, we have to change. The XD is slowly changing to a happy face or smiley. XD

Anyway, I don't insult people. So, that's not a rule but a reasonable act from a reasonable person. You should do the same. You'll see how you'll fell much better.

Love and peace always.
#14Rising_shadowPosted 4/25/2013 7:46:48 AM
Oh look, a pro that can't read but tries to troll anyway.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#15360pagesPosted 4/25/2013 7:48:45 AM
Rising_shadow posted...

Don't talk to it, hell XD you to death, it's best to ignore such creatures.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#16KyryloPosted 4/25/2013 8:00:54 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

complains when positive reviews picked asunder by antis. Does the same for negative review. Yet another proof of complete lack of standards by pros.
#17Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 8:06:31 AM
Rising_shadow posted...

Oh look, we have another anti that doesn't have any personality and basically repeats what others say...

Nothing fresh to say, I guess...
#18Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 8:08:13 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

complains when positive reviews picked asunder by antis. Does the same for negative review. Yet another proof of complete lack of standards by pros.

Well, I don't care about negative reviews. I even said I respect them, but you just ignore when it's convenient for you, again, more logic from antis. XD

I told you I'm fair.
#19KyryloPosted 4/25/2013 8:14:52 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Well, I don't care about negative reviews. I even said I respect them, but you just ignore when it's convenient for you, again, more logic from antis. XD

I told you I'm fair.

you picking on him just because he changed few names. Its not fair.
#20RukumouruPosted 4/25/2013 8:22:47 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Hello, good sir. Nice to meet you.