If DMC5 is made, where do you want it to take place in the story?

#11Pesmerga255Posted 4/25/2013 4:51:33 PM
After 2. Capcom needs to work for their money.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#12Dark_EpathyPosted 4/25/2013 5:07:19 PM
I'm continually surprised by how many people want to see DMC2 addressed. Can't we just accept the game as non-canon (Capcom obviously has) and move on to more interesting material?
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#13Pesmerga255Posted 4/25/2013 5:08:28 PM
I want to see more of Nocturne Dante. He's like DMC2 Dante, but he has a personality.
---
#14Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 5:35:36 PM
DMC 5 needs to act like a true sequel, something that DMC 1 never had at first place...

Devils Never Cry should be the name of the sequel. I know Capcom forgot that Dante changed the shop's name during the ending of DMC 1, but hey, let's try to be reasonable....XD
#15Pesmerga255Posted 4/25/2013 5:40:05 PM
Ink, you need a new gimmick.
---
#16Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 5:46:09 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ink, you need a new gimmick.

I think DMC 1 needs a true sequel. Don't you think so, pes?
#17Dark_EpathyPosted 4/25/2013 5:54:09 PM
Giving DMC1 a "true" sequel would ruffle a lot of feathers, though. People need to know the secret behind Nero's origins! ; )

In seriousness, I wouldn't be opposed to having a game set after DMC1. Giving the series to Kamiya would probably produce that. Ultimately, like everything, I'd have to see it before passing judgment. There are a lot of interesting ways to take the mythology of DMC, so there's no reason to stifle creativity.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#18Werndan101Posted 4/26/2013 5:07:00 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
I'm continually surprised by how many people want to see DMC2 addressed. Can't we just accept the game as non-canon (Capcom obviously has) and move on to more interesting material?

People want to bully Dante, including me.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#19geneocidePosted 4/26/2013 5:22:11 PM
Nick_Kazama posted...
It should be set after 1 but before 4 but after the anime, but after the novel, but before 3, but in between 4 and 2 while also after 1 but before 4.

Alternate space FTW!

Pesmerga255 posted...
After 2. Capcom needs to work for their money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_wpN48ooEk

5:41. Make it to the Rev is actually the red queen. Make it to where Nero is coming to get Lucia go into Hell after Dante. And make Lucia Nero and Dante as the playables. Twould be an easy way to help the game.... A little.....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#20SpecterVonBarenPosted 4/26/2013 5:43:17 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...

There's actually a lot of interesting story potential in finding out what happened to make Dante like he was in 2 or see him become more like he was before 2.
---
George Carlin~ Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
My Father~ Failure is ALWAYS an option... but giving up is not.