DmC is not the highest rated hack and slash this Gen

#11Psychochild27Posted 4/25/2013 7:29:13 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

Ergo DmC isn't no where near as good, just using pro logic for a moment :)

Well, show me where pros said that DmC is the highest rated hack and slash of this gen.

Mixorz and Shatter say 'sup.

Well, they're wrong for obvious reasons...So?

I keep everything I said.

Except the part where I told you which pros said it was the highest rated hack and slash of this generation and used that as indisputable fact of its quality which was pretty much the only thing relevant to the original topic.

Point is you're wrong there, accept it and move on.
#12360pages(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:31:18 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/66023969?page=1

I'll just leave this here.

I'm aware of this topic. These pros are wrong.

Now show me where did I said DmC is the highest rated hack and slash game of this gen. I mean, you started your topic by mentioning the pro logic.

So, based on your anti logic, every pro should think the same, right? Because, I didn't. XD

No one was talking to you Ink, in fact I'm pretty sure no one wants you in this topic, expect yourself.

And don't blame me that people that represent your side are complete idiots, where did I say.

"Ink said." I didn't

Two pros said those words, thus pros said it, maybe you should pick a better side if you don't want to be grouped with those people.

Inb4 race issues.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#13Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 7:35:23 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

Ergo DmC isn't no where near as good, just using pro logic for a moment :)

Well, show me where pros said that DmC is the highest rated hack and slash of this gen.

Mixorz and Shatter say 'sup.

Well, they're wrong for obvious reasons...So?

I keep everything I said.

Except the part where I told you which pros said it was the highest rated hack and slash of this generation and used that as indisputable fact of its quality which was pretty much the only thing relevant to the original topic.

Point is you're wrong there, accept it and move on.

How am I wrong? I even said these pros are wrong...Wow, you antis keep showing the absurd lack of logic and reasonable acts. Even when a pro disagrees with other pros, you antis still can't admit that you're wrong by saying all of them act the same way...

It doesn't matter who said or who didn't. What is important is the fact that TC is just showing a little of his butthurt attitude by making a topic destinated to pros that are obviously wrong.

It's a fact that rating doesn't mean quality. Like I said ( and you ignored), MGR may be rated under DmC, but MGR is still a better game in every aspect.

When I say you don't have logic, you antis go nuts, lol. Anyway, at least I never said such thing about DmC. That's why I'm reasonable. XD
#14Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 7:41:04 AM
360pages posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...

Now show me where did I said DmC is the highest rated hack and slash game of this gen. I mean, you started your topic by mentioning the pro logic.

So, based on your anti logic, every pro should think the same, right? Because, I didn't. XD

No one was talking to you Ink, in fact I'm pretty sure no one wants you in this topic, expect yourself.

And don't blame me that people that represent your side are complete idiots, where did I say.

"Ink said." I didn't

Two pros said those words, thus pros said it, maybe you should pick a better side if you don't want to be grouped with those people.

Inb4 race issues.

You talk about pros and don't expect seeing a pro here? Yeah, keep lying to yourself. XD

I'm not blaming you for anything. Besides, it's not my fault if you think everybody acts the same way. Guess what? People are different, fortunately.

2 pros said such words, I already said they're wrong. Your butthurt act doesn't allow you to admit that not every pro is the same. I'm not and that's what i said.

Besides, it seems the butthurt was so strong inside of you, that you even had the hard work to make a topic destinated to 2 people that are obviously wrong and are even known for trolling people, lol.

So, are you feeling better by knowing that ratings and scores aren't important? I mean, even I said MGR is a much better game. When I say I'm reasonable, you don't believe me.

Well, here is your proof. Peace always. ;)
#15360pages(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:46:31 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...

"Ink said." I didn't

Inb4 race issues.

You talk about pros and don't expect seeing a pro here? Yeah, keep lying to yourself. XD

I'm not blaming you for anything. Besides, it's not my fault if you think everybody acts the same way. Guess what? People are different, fortunately.

2 pros said such words, I already said they're wrong. Your butthurt act doesn't allow you to admit that not every pro is the same. I'm not and that's what i said.

Besides, it seems the butthurt was so strong inside of you, that you even had the hard work to make a topic destinated to 2 people that are obviously wrong and are even known for trolling people, lol.

So, are you feeling better by knowing that ratings and scores aren't important? I mean, even I said MGR is a much better game. When I say I'm reasonable, you don't believe me.

Just because you're not like that doesn't mean others are like that, and you like the word butthurt a lot, despite no one being that.

Just pointing out the obvious, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is rated higher than DmC. Since most people put so much energy in critics reviews I just wanted to point that out.

Like I said, no one was talking to you Ink, if this didn't apply to you then you could have just ignored it.

Do you truly hunger to crash other peoples topics? Is that who you are?
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#16KyryloPosted 4/25/2013 7:55:28 AM
bayo is 9.0. check-mate.
#17Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 8:03:27 AM
Kyrylo posted...
bayo is 9.0. check-mate.

I still have to play it...Is it any good?
#18Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 8:04:32 AM
360pages posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...

"Ink said." I didn't

Inb4 race issues.

Just because you're not like that doesn't mean others are like that, and you like the word butthurt a lot, despite no one being that.

Just pointing out the obvious, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is rated higher than DmC. Since most people put so much energy in critics reviews I just wanted to point that out.

Like I said, no one was talking to you Ink, if this didn't apply to you then you could have just ignored it.

Do you truly hunger to crash other peoples topics? Is that who you are?

Well, that's because at first glance, it seems that both pros ( shatter and other guy) hurt your feelings, to the point that you had to make a topic because of them, basically giving them all the ammo they need to show that you guys lack logic.

So what if Ninja Giaden Sigma is rated higher or not than DmC? NGS is a much better game than DmC and I have no problem with that. It doesn't matter the rating, what matters is the fact that NGS is a better game, just like MGR is also a better game.

Based on your theory, I should just answer topics if people are talking about me...Again, no logic coming from you, basicaly another proof that logic isn't strong here. XD

You also could have ignored the wrong comments made by those 2 pros, instead of making a topic showing they hurt your feelings.

Do you truly hunger to think every pro acts the same way? Is that who you are? Are you reasonable?
#19KyryloPosted 4/25/2013 8:06:35 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
bayo is 9.0. check-mate.

you joking right? it's awesome!
#20Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2013 8:09:54 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
bayo is 9.0. check-mate.

you joking right? it's awesome!

I'm not, I still have to play it. I'll try it soon. I was just curious about it. ;)