DmC is not the highest rated hack and slash this Gen

#31Psychochild27Posted 4/25/2013 9:35:15 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...

whatever you say. All my frame problems were removed by install.

http://blogs.sega.com/2010/01/29/new-patch-for-bayonetta-now-out-on-ps3/

SEGA Europe and SEGA America can today announce that an online update is available now for the PlayStation 3 version of BAYONETTA on PlayStation Network.

This online update allows the game to be installed onto the console’s hard drive which significantly decreases the loading times for the game. The update will be automatically downloaded by PlayStation 3 users when they launch BAYONETTA.

BAYONETTA is available now on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.

Well, whatever I and Sega say, anyway. Not like they would want to advertise a 100%+ performance gain for the version of the game which was rightfully docked hard for performance issues for by many, many, many review publications and fans alike.

The only thing the patch does is give you the option to install which pretty much sets it on the same level as the Bayonetta demo which didn't have loading issues either, but still performed like crap compared to its 360 demo counterpart. Heck, Bayonetta didn't even include the Falling Clock Tower section in the PS3 demo because it performed so horribly. Installing it to the HDD wouldn't save it.

But keep telling us how it performs neck and neck with the 360 release because of your unverifiable experiences with the game and lack of supporting evidence.

Also:

If your not, maybe your PS3 craps out. I had that problems with my fatty on many games shortly before laser died.

How would a game that is for the most part not being read by the disk other than for disk verification end up giving me identical performance when said potentially faulty component is being used much, much less?
#32No_one_specialPosted 4/25/2013 9:30:23 AM
UtaNapishti posted...
Ink logic:

"Well, show me where pros said that DmC is the highest rated hack and slash of this gen."

*Shows him*

"Well I didn't say it so it invalidates your whole topic. You're trying to say that's how pros act but that's not how all pros act. However, all antis act in the way I say they do. Yup, no hypocrisy here. Hurhurhur"

I'd say Ink is an even worse troll than shatter at this point.

Plus, I thought Ink WASN'T a pro, as he claims so many times when people call him out.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg
#33Pesmerga255Posted 4/25/2013 9:31:15 AM
No_one_special posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
Ink logic:

"Well, show me where pros said that DmC is the highest rated hack and slash of this gen."

*Shows him*

"Well I didn't say it so it invalidates your whole topic. You're trying to say that's how pros act but that's not how all pros act. However, all antis act in the way I say they do. Yup, no hypocrisy here. Hurhurhur"

Plus, I thought Ink WASN'T a pro, as he claims so many times when people call him out.

He always gives it a "6,5/10". Whatever that means.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#34360pages(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:35:10 AM
No_one_special posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

Ergo DmC isn't no where near as good, just using pro logic for a moment :)

Well, show me where pros said that DmC is the highest rated hack and slash of this gen.

Mixorz and Shatter say 'sup.

Well, they're wrong for obvious reasons...So?

I keep everything I said.

I love how you ask us to tell you "Well, when have the pros said X" but then, when someone does, you say "Well, when have I said X!?"

Moving the goalposts again, boy?

Don't you know, Ink's a girl, which apparently means she (Lol) is surprised when people correct other on information and want people to ignore Shatter when he is trolling. To bad she doesn't take her own advice and reply one anyone she thinks is trolling

And apparently your gender is important to all of this.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#35Psychochild27Posted 4/25/2013 9:36:53 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
No_one_special posted...
UtaNapishti posted...
Ink logic:

*Shows him*

He always gives it a "6,5/10". Whatever that means.

It totally makes Ink neutral to admit it's marginally above average at best so as to allow him (Or her, apparently) to defend it all the more vehemently against people who call it mediocre tripe.
#36DuuuDe14Posted 4/25/2013 9:40:47 AM
Thats two pros now that got exposed lately.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#37produnerPosted 4/25/2013 9:49:46 AM
Ink is reasonable, but he's not.
Ink is a girl, but as a guy he likes middle aged women.
Ink gives DmC 6.5/10 and claims that it is average, but he claims that it is great.
Ink is logical, but he's illogical.
Ink is not a troll, but he trolls.
Ink knows the combat depth, but he's an average player that barely knows anything.
Ink spreads love and peace, but he attacks people and generalizes.

In other words, #BACKPEDALING #YOLO #SWAG #DmC DA BES
#385hadowsPosted 4/25/2013 10:12:25 AM
produner posted...
Ink is reasonable, but he's not.
Ink is a girl, but as a guy he likes middle aged women.
Ink gives DmC 6.5/10 and claims that it is average, but he claims that it is great.
Ink is logical, but he's illogical.
Ink is not a troll, but he trolls.
Ink knows the combat depth, but he's an average player that barely knows anything.
Ink spreads love and peace, but he attacks people and generalizes.

In other words, #BACKPEDALING #YOLO #SWAG #DmC DA BES

You forgot the: Ink claims he doesn't derrail threads and contributes to them , but you have 4-5 posts by him on each page of any topic he posts and they're all directed at someone rather than the topic at hand.
---
Ill add something here later....
#39syctheweilderPosted 4/25/2013 10:23:19 AM
I really only ever heard Mixorz use this crappy argument.
#40produnerPosted 4/25/2013 10:29:48 AM
syctheweilder posted...
I really only ever heard Mixorz use this crappy argument.

Why you no come to the #ANTIHAVEN?