DmC is not the highest rated hack and slash this Gen

#51Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2013 2:03:10 PM
RichterB17 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
bayo is 9.0. check-mate.

I still have to play it...Is it any good?

F*** yeah.

So, i'll try it as soon as possible! ;)
#52360pages(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 2:04:08 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Don't try and play it off Ink. You got exposed.

Be careful, he might say he's a girl, which is completely relevant to the current discussion.

Or how his view of Antis are the only correct one, because he has yet to see one truly worthy of his approval.

One must point out, that saying you are fair and balance does not mean you are. If that was the case, then fox news is truly the god of unbiased.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#53Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2013 2:06:32 PM
360pages posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Or how his view of Antis are the only correct one, because he has yet to see one truly worthy of his approval.

One must point out, that saying you are fair and balance does not mean you are. If that was the case, then fox news is truly the god of unbiased.

Not true, I've already met some reasonable antis. Malus, produner and even Jeannie are some of them. Too bad you aren't. Keep trying and you'll get there, eventually.

Be warned, it's easy t get there while we're still young.

By the way, did I tell you I'm fair? If not, then you should know it from me before someone else says something different. XD
#54360pages(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 2:17:01 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Not true, I've already met some reasonable antis. Malus, produner and even Jeannie are some of them. Too bad you aren't. Keep trying and you'll get there, eventually.

By the way, did I tell you I'm fair? If not, then you should know it from me before someone else says something different. XD

But you're not fair, but you might reach that point when you stop posting XD at the end of nearly all of your post.

But since that will never happen, I don't mind you staying where you are.

Though since Ink doesn't think I'm reasonable then I'm clearly not. Though I don't think I want to fall in the same category as Ink reasonable, since to him/ her bringing up your gender in a post and using it as a guide on how you react to something is normal.
---
#55Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2013 2:19:47 PM
360pages posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

But you're not fair, but you might reach that point when you stop posting XD at the end of nearly all of your post.

Though since Ink doesn't think I'm reasonable then I'm clearly not. Though I don't think I want to fall in the same category as Ink reasonable, since to him/ her bringing up your gender in a post and using it as a guide on how you react to something is normal.

Sometimes we have to bring fun to discussions. I mean, it's not that every topic is serious, right?

So, according to your theory, if I don't post XD, I'll be a better man. So, I will finish a post without posting it. Are you ready to eat your words now?

Well, my point still stands. You have the ways and the will to be reasonable...I trust you, actually.
#56360pages(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 2:24:39 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
360pages posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Sometimes we have to bring fun to discussions. I mean, it's not that every topic is serious, right?

So, according to your theory, if I don't post XD, I'll be a better man. So, I will finish a post without posting it. Are you ready to eat your words now?

Well, my point still stands. You have the ways and the will to be reasonable...I trust you, actually.

Nope, I said nearly all of your post, the majority of your post on the board still have XD at the end of them.

You have to go back in time and change that, if not my point still stands.

A large portion of your post on this board end with XD. Until the majority are not XD then you are unreasonable.

I'll be waiting, go on post!
---
#57Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2013 2:26:45 PM
So, did you love Bayo?
#58Xtreme65Posted 4/28/2013 11:31:26 AM
Ratings also suggest that Ocarina of Time is the best game ever. Its not a bad game but I dont think its EVERYONES favorite. Certainly isnt mine. Ratings are subjective just as opinions are and neither pro nor anti should use the logic that shatter gives out, especially since antis would be admitting that DmC is a good game if they went by the rating.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#59OracleGunnerPosted 4/28/2013 12:20:30 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
Ratings also suggest that Ocarina of Time is the best game ever. Its not a bad game but I dont think its EVERYONES favorite. Certainly isnt mine. Ratings are subjective just as opinions are and neither pro nor anti should use the logic that shatter gives out, especially since antis would be admitting that DmC is a good game if they went by the rating.

Actually that would be more of Mikki's failed argument.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#60KyryloPosted 4/28/2013 2:58:37 PM
Xtreme65 posted...

if we go by rating we must agree on that CoD best game in whole world.