#22akira_hisyam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:51:43 PM
1 person vote for donte.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#23akira_hisyam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:54:08 PM
nukeboysback posted...
akira_hisyam posted...
nukeboysback posted...
Well since Chuck is God, most likely team Winchester.

true, indeed,i wonder where he gone to? a vacation?

The writers of Supernatural have a tendency of writing out the more powerful characters so that they can keep the story simple and just focus on Wunchester character development. Remember the Anti Christ? That kid who was hyped up to be some all mighty powerful, reality bending force? We haven't seen him for like 4 seasons lol!

haha that episode, a gay fat tooth fairy.
---
#24geneocidePosted 4/27/2013 8:11:50 PM
Bob? The only thing coming to mind is DMC2 Dante....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#25nukeboysbackPosted 4/27/2013 8:30:20 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Supernatural died with the ending of Season 5.

The show could have ended right there, the perfect note. Unfortunately, greed and fanboys talked louder and we now have that horrible soap opera. The show has been horrible lately.

Season 6 was horrible, 7 was even worse. Season 8 is barely better and some episodes are worse than anything I've watched lately.

Season 5 was the high note of the series. But, I enjoyed the later seasons, and so must a lot of other people since Supernatural keeps getting renewed and has taken Smallville's place as the Cw11's flagship show...
#26akira_hisyam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:18:46 AM
nukeboysback posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Supernatural died with the ending of Season 5.

The show could have ended right there, the perfect note. Unfortunately, greed and fanboys talked louder and we now have that horrible soap opera. The show has been horrible lately.

Season 6 was horrible, 7 was even worse. Season 8 is barely better and some episodes are worse than anything I've watched lately.

Season 5 was the high note of the series. But, I enjoyed the later seasons, and so must a lot of other people since Supernatural keeps getting renewed and has taken Smallville's place as the Cw11's flagship show...

i heard last season will be season 10,season 5 kinda ok for me and kinda glad in 6,7, it didnt focus too much on the angel thing.
---