Is mundus a good evil overlord?

#1bigdom93Posted 4/25/2013 2:55:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he isn't, he falls into many of the common pitfalls of the cliche evil overlord.
his whole plan is pointless, there's nothing to gain that can't be gained by a regular conquest. here's are the lists

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/dungeon_a.html
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/dungeon_b.html

there's a lot on this list that mundus fails at, let's name a few

3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.

10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.

12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.

anyone else want to name a few that apply?
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#2PunkMcThrustPosted 4/25/2013 3:14:39 PM
He wasn't even evil
---
Armstrong for President
#3bigdom93(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:32:21 PM(edited)
PunkMcThrust posted...
He wasn't even evil

that just shows how bad he was at his job, now doesn't it.
also he totally was trying to be. he pulls humans into limbo, he killed eva, brainwashes people with slurm, bill orielly runs the evil prison, , tortures kat, is the demon illuminati, being a banker, actually brings himself to donte's attention, when he would have just sat there with his thumb up his ass. and more
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#4Hades192Posted 4/25/2013 3:48:20 PM
bigdom93 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
He wasn't even evil

that just shows how bad he was at his job, now doesn't it.

Well that love making scene certainly wasn't passionate!
#5bigdom93(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:21:19 PM
also

38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.

47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.

60. My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords. (i'm talking about the floor puzzle in the cave with donte and vorgil)

64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.

If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.

101. I will not order my trusted lieutenant to kill the infant who is destined to overthrow me -- I'll do it myself.

102. I will not waste time making my enemy's death look like an accident -- I'm not accountable to anyone and my other enemies wouldn't believe it.

141.As an alternative to not having children, I will have lots of children. My sons will be too busy jockeying for position to ever be a real threat, and the daughters will all sabotage each other's attempts to win the hero.

151. I will not set myself up as a god. That perilous position is reserved for my trusted lieutenant.

152. I will instruct my fashion designer that when it comes to accessorizing, second-chance body armor goes well with every outfit.

166. If the rebels manage to trick me, I will make a note of what they did so that I do not keep falling for the same trick over and over again.

193. If I am using the hero's girlfriend as a hostage and am holding her at the point of imminent death when confronting the hero, I will focus on her and not him. He won't try anything with his true love held hostage. On the other hand, the fact that she has been weak, slow-witted, naive and generally useless up to this point has no bearing on her actions at the moment of dramatic climax.

I will hire an expert marksman to stand by the entrance to my fortress. His job will be to shoot anyone who rides up to challenge me.

209. I will not, under any circumstances, marry a woman I know to be a faithless, conniving, back-stabbing witch simply because I am absolutely desperate to perpetuate my family line. Of course, we can still date.

220. Whatever my one vulnerability is, I will fake a different one. For example, ordering all mirrors removed from the palace, screaming and flinching whenever someone accidentally holds up a mirror, etc. In the climax when the hero whips out a mirror and thrusts it at my face, my reaction will be "Hmm...I think I need a shave."
does this about cover every dumbass move
---
#6jayganautPosted 4/25/2013 5:50:18 PM(edited)
PunkMcThrust posted...
He wasn't even evil

There are Nephilim as evil as any devil as well as kind and compassionate demons in this universe, even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one.
#7akira_hisyamPosted 4/27/2013 9:42:48 AM
is mundus a good evil overlord?

the answer is NO,he is fat,baldy old idiot fart,so stupid he didnt kill donte when donte were a kid.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#8geneocidePosted 4/27/2013 4:19:17 PM
Mundas wasn't evil though.... He fed his kingdom and kept the Demon and human world apart. Donte and Vorgil were the idiots who opened the world to the Demons collapsing all balance in the world.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#9roxas9001Posted 4/27/2013 7:10:19 PM
Mundus of DMC1 Yes but Mondis of DmCrap no.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board