Why do you guys like DmC?

#1rockman11_zPosted 4/26/2013 8:53:47 AM
I mean why? Have you played other hack and slash games?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#2sundet84Posted 4/26/2013 8:56:48 AM
rockman11_z posted...

why do you hate DmC ? Have you played other hack and slash games
#3Pesmerga255Posted 4/26/2013 8:58:32 AM
sundet84 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

DmC doesn't stack up to the majority of H&S games out there.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#45hadowsPosted 4/26/2013 9:01:23 AM(edited)
sundet84 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

It's a objectively mediocre HnS game if you're familiar with other HnS games, it is completely awful if you're familiar with games like NG/Bayo/DMC. It is a bastardization of the old series trying to make it become another milking cow IP, that ironically flopped. The game was marketed around hate and polemic and not only it failed to draw new players but it also made the old ones leave.

Why do you like this abomination again?
---
Ill add something here later....
#5GamenamebullyPosted 4/26/2013 9:04:14 AM
It's because it's their opinion.

If they like DmC then it's fine. If they don't like it then it's fine.

I get the hatred over it but when there's someone who likes the game it seems like that person is a witch that must be burnt by the steak sometimes.

The game is flawed but I like it. Do you see me make fun of anti's about it? No. Do you see me trying to convert people to think like me? No.

The game ain't perfect but some people like it because to them it's fun. I get the hate and I respect most of the anti's. I DON'T respect pro's or anti's who try and shove their belief's down peoples throats.

As long as you accept a persons opinions on the game even if they like it then it's fine by my book.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#6rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:04:48 AM
sundet84 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

You should answer my question first.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#7sundet84Posted 4/26/2013 9:06:14 AM
5hadows posted...
sundet84 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

It's a objectively mediocre HnS game if you're familiar with other HnS games, it is completely awful if you're familiar with games like NG/Bayo/DMC. It is a bastardization of the old series trying to make it become another milking cow IP, that ironically flopped. The game was marketed around hate and polemic and not only it failed to draw new players but it also made the old ones leave.

like it.... no. But im not a blind fanboy. i can see it has better gameplay then GOW, Darksiders, Dw and all HnS that is X-box and Ps-live only
#8produnerPosted 4/26/2013 9:08:51 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

I get the hatred over it but when there's someone who likes the game it seems like that person is a witch that must be burnt by the steak sometimes.

The game is flawed but I like it. Do you see me make fun of anti's about it? No. Do you see me trying to convert people to think like me? No.

The game ain't perfect but some people like it because to them it's fun. I get the hate and I respect most of the anti's. I DON'T respect pro's or anti's who try and shove their belief's down peoples throats.

As long as you accept a persons opinions on the game even if they like it then it's fine by my book.

You know that 95% of people that like/support DmC claim that it is a great game and they bash the original fanbase/games. Most of them are bandwagon ing haters white hair DmC great give it a chance derp
#95hadowsPosted 4/26/2013 9:11:03 AM
sundet84 posted...
5hadows posted...
sundet84 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

like it.... no. But im not a blind fanboy. i can see it has better gameplay then GOW, Darksiders, Dw and all HnS that is X-box and Ps-live only

GoW is more of a cinematic experience, you play it for the huge boss fights, gory executions and beautiful cutscenes.
Dw is more of a sandbox HnS where you can have fun just plowing trough mobs with a cast of 30+ characters, playing every one might get old but picking one once in a while it's a fun experience.
Haven't played darksiders so I can't give my feedback on that.

The thing is you compare it to the old DMCs because that's the franchise DmC is replacing, and compared to the old one it is a insulting game that has bland characters,weapons, a crappy story and a forgetable gameplay.

You like it? Fine by me, but the game is bad and huge step back from the series it is replacing.
---
Ill add something here later....
#10GamenamebullyPosted 4/26/2013 9:11:55 AM
produner posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

You know that 95% of people that like/support DmC claim that it is a great game and they bash the original fanbase/games. Most of them are bandwagon ing haters white hair DmC great give it a chance derp

I like this game and I like the original series and the fanbase(minus the extreme trolls). I get DmC is flawed yet I enjoy it AND the originals.

Where am I counted then?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully