Why do you guys like DmC?

#515hadowsPosted 4/26/2013 11:55:39 AM
Yuber255 posted...
5hadows posted...
He means he wasn't even talking about you, unless you're trolling calm down.

Well he quoted my post then vaguely called something trivial I assume he meant the corridor thing was trivial but what? He meant journalist not liking it because the corridors was trivial?

If that's the case he should have made it clearer since the only thing I had to go by was that since he quoted my post he must be calling my points trivial.

If this is the case I apologize but I'm honestly still not sure of the point of his original post in relation to mine if this is the case.

He was blaming them because of the mediocre reviews CoD get, he then procceded to admit the level designs were bad but a trivial flaw.
---
Ill add something here later....
#52Yuber255Posted 4/26/2013 11:56:05 AM
produner posted...
Tsk tsk... Mate, you are being emotional and that got your legendary father. I wasn't even trolling you but you got trolled.

And with that, the shatter bloodline is near an end. Shattercula shall be revived the next century.

Making vague unclear posts isn't trolling it's just being vague and unclear...
If you truly think that is troll then you might be the worse troll in existence lol.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#53Yuber255Posted 4/26/2013 11:57:48 AM
5hadows posted...
Yuber255 posted...
5hadows posted...
He means he wasn't even talking about you, unless you're trolling calm down.

Well he quoted my post then vaguely called something trivial I assume he meant the corridor thing was trivial but what? He meant journalist not liking it because the corridors was trivial?

If that's the case he should have made it clearer since the only thing I had to go by was that since he quoted my post he must be calling my points trivial.

If this is the case I apologize but I'm honestly still not sure of the point of his original post in relation to mine if this is the case.

He was blaming them because of the mediocre reviews CoD get, he then procceded to admit the level designs were bad but a trivial flaw.

Yeah looking at it with your explanation I can see that now. But those posts seemed vague as hell to me before I just assumed he wasn't getting my point or something.
---
#545hadowsPosted 4/26/2013 11:59:00 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...
I was going to respond to the topic question, but then I decided against it. We've done this dance in the past--the few sensible vocal pros discuss why they like the game despite its flaws, and they're still largely ignored or dismissed because they're ultimately considered braindead casuals with low standards no matter what.

If you're not hating the game out of principle or accepting nothing less than excellence in video games and life in general, you really have no place on this board, it would seem.

What's the point of making these topics beyond trying to put people down?

Payback, antis had to deal with a lot of bull before the game was released both from bandwagoing fanboys and even NT themselves, more especifically TamTam.

3d castlevanias are more relevant at this point though.
---
#55Dark_EpathyPosted 4/26/2013 12:01:41 PM
Hope that works out for you guys.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#565hadowsPosted 4/26/2013 12:04:08 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
Hope that works out for you guys.

It did already, the game flopped, just waiting on announcement of either DMC 5 or that they're canning the series.
---
#57produnerPosted 4/26/2013 12:12:59 PM
Yuber255 posted...
produner posted...
Tsk tsk... Mate, you are being emotional and that got your legendary father. I wasn't even trolling you but you got trolled.

And with that, the shatter bloodline is near an end. Shattercula shall be revived the next century.

If you truly think that is troll then you might be the worse troll in existence lol.

Vague? I said that corridors were a trivial things, and 2d fanboys alongside journalists have bashed the game for that and used that as a straw to grasp at.

Mate, your jumped to conclusions and started acting emotional, and i already said that i wasn't trying to troll you but i wanted to make a point about why the game was bashed.
#58Yuber255Posted 4/26/2013 12:23:27 PM
produner posted...
Yuber255 posted...
produner posted...

Vague? I said that corridors were a trivial things, and 2d fanboys alongside journalists have bashed the game for that and used that as a straw to grasp at.

Mate, your jumped to conclusions and started acting emotional, and i already said that i wasn't trying to troll you but i wanted to make a point about why the game was bashed.

Actually you said "That" is a trivial thing not corridors...

Mate, that is a trivial thing that acts as a straw to grasp at, as cod offers great waves of enemies."

Had you said the corridors were a trivial thing or something along those lines it would have made your point more clear since as is with my entire post quoted "that" could mean anything.

At the same time obviously I did jump to conclusions but with only a vague "That" and not actually stating what you're referring to either way I would have to jump to one to figure out what you meant.

And I never became emotional the big bold was to get a point across to you which I assumed you weren't getting due to the previous conclusion I had jumped to already. The only emotionalness to be had was "why the f*** doesn't this guy get yet that I actually loved CoD?".

The "mates" didn't help matters much either...

Seems like it was all just a missunderstanding though and I apologize.
---
#59Yuber255Posted 4/26/2013 12:26:54 PM
Basically tl;dr = I assumed "That" referred to my entire post and not "corridors" and because of it this topic is being murdered lol.
---
#605hadowsPosted 4/26/2013 12:29:30 PM
Yuber255 posted...
Basically tl;dr = I assumed "That" referred to my entire post and not "corridors" and because of it this topic is being murdered lol.

Eh, old castlevania 3d games are more relevant anyways.
---