I need to admit...

#1geneocidePosted 4/26/2013 7:13:39 PM
The turbo mod makes the game look bearable. This could be the Best DMC game yet in terms of game play by the time the modding community is done with it..... Sad that the fans will make this game work better than NT could...
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#2Rising_shadowPosted 4/26/2013 7:14:41 PM
DMC4 still exist for the PC. So no, it still won't be the best DMC game in terms of anything.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#3geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:20:40 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
DMC4 still exist for the PC. So no, it still won't be the best DMC game in terms of anything.

Fair point but DmC is running the Unreal engine as opposed to the MT framework which is harder to mod. But still need to admit it's funny the the fans will do a better job than NT.
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#4RukumouruPosted 4/26/2013 7:43:02 PM
Thanks for the kind words about the Turbo Mode mod!
#5geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:01:54 PM
Rukumouru posted...
Thanks for the kind words about the Turbo Mode mod!

np. Just please keep making the game more bearable. I am interested to see the end product.
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#6RukumouruPosted 4/26/2013 8:42:18 PM
Mods have been developed to change this game a lot. Here's what's been done so far:

1) One that gives an undershirt to the classic dante skin ('cause barechest with Donte's ridiculous physique is, well, ridiculous)

2) Turbo Mode mod by yours truly to make the game much faster paced

3) Remap Devil Trigger to LB mod, by yours truly, because **** you second dodge button. (Pesmerga said you can change it in the options in the PS3 demo, but it doesn't let me in the PC final version...)

4) Give Me More Orbs mod, for moar orbs like in previous games and also more DT per enemy killed (DT is stupidly scarce in DmC vanilla)

5) CYD Bloody Palace and Gentleman's Bloody Palace, to make the BP much more challenging and intense

6) Damage Colored Enemies with all Weapons mod, because the stupidity of this development decision is rather self-evident

7) Classic Ebony and Ivory mod, which makes Ivory whiter and adds golden markings and parts and brown grips (although it doesn't change the actual shape of the guns)
#7geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:44:12 PM
Rukumouru posted...
Mods have been developed to change this game a lot. Here's what's been done so far:

1) One that gives an undershirt to the classic dante skin ('cause barechest with Donte's ridiculous physique is, well, ridiculous)

2) Turbo Mode mod by yours truly to make the game much faster paced

3) Remap Devil Trigger to LB mod, by yours truly, because **** you second dodge button. (Pesmerga said you can change it in the options in the PS3 demo, but it doesn't let me in the PC final version...)

4) Give Me More Orbs mod, for moar orbs like in previous games and also more DT per enemy killed (DT is stupidly scarce in DmC vanilla)

5) CYD Bloody Palace and Gentleman's Bloody Palace, to make the BP much more challenging and intense

6) Damage Colored Enemies with all Weapons mod, because the stupidity of this development decision is rather self-evident

7) Classic Ebony and Ivory mod, which makes Ivory whiter and adds golden markings and parts and brown grips (although it doesn't change the actual shape of the guns)

I read this earlier... but is there by any chance a way to mod in a functional lock on?
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#8QCTeamkillPosted 4/26/2013 8:45:40 PM
geneocide posted...

But still need to admit it's funny the the fans will do a better job than NT.

Same goes for bethesda, id software, firaxis, maxis etc etc...
#9smithkakarotPosted 4/26/2013 8:49:10 PM
...>:I
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#10geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:52:48 PM
smithkakarot posted...
...>:I

I SAID WHEN THE MODDING COMMUNITY IS DONE! Really people....
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!