Restarting game with current skills

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Restarting game with current skills
3 years ago#1
I want to restart the game keeping my current skills. But the first cutscene wont play if I choose the first chapter and Dante is already wearing his jacket when he's looking for his jacket. Lol I know it's minor but anyways to fix this?
3 years ago#2
There is none. This is a graphics glitch. Also you need to pass the game on SoS to get that costume.
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
3 years ago#3
There's no way to fix that. It's like asking for him to have whatever costume you choose on in the pre-rendered cutscenes, it's just not going to happen
Armstrong for President
3 years ago#4
This is getting a little surreal, ain't it?

last gen no one would question why costumes and mods didn't carry over to the pre-rendered cutscenes, but now the difference in fidelity between realtime and pre-rendered has become so slight that it's getting hard to tell when something's pre-rendered.
3 years ago#5
syctheweilder posted...
This is getting a little surreal, ain't it?

last gen no one would question why costumes and mods didn't carry over to the pre-rendered cutscenes, but now the difference in fidelity between realtime and pre-rendered has become so slight that it's getting hard to tell when something's pre-rendered.

I don't know about that.

With DMC3 no one could tell what was and wasn't pre-rendered (Though the HD Collection makes that easy nowadays for obvious reasons) and the PC release of DmC, it's painfully obvious when it goes between gameplay and pre-rendered cutscene as the graphics start exhibiting compression artifacts and drops to half framerate all the time.

If anything, it's a testament to how bad all the visual effects are on the consoles when Limbo is so visually noisy that it's a toss-up between real gameplay and compressed video.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Restarting game with current skills

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived