Restarting game with current skills

#1rko808Posted 4/26/2013 9:50:39 PM
I want to restart the game keeping my current skills. But the first cutscene wont play if I choose the first chapter and Dante is already wearing his jacket when he's looking for his jacket. Lol I know it's minor but anyways to fix this?
#2OracleGunnerPosted 4/27/2013 3:31:09 AM
There is none. This is a graphics glitch. Also you need to pass the game on SoS to get that costume.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#3PunkMcThrustPosted 4/27/2013 3:35:19 AM
There's no way to fix that. It's like asking for him to have whatever costume you choose on in the pre-rendered cutscenes, it's just not going to happen
---
Armstrong for President
#4syctheweilderPosted 4/27/2013 6:05:45 AM
This is getting a little surreal, ain't it?

last gen no one would question why costumes and mods didn't carry over to the pre-rendered cutscenes, but now the difference in fidelity between realtime and pre-rendered has become so slight that it's getting hard to tell when something's pre-rendered.
#5Psychochild27Posted 4/27/2013 6:53:08 AM
syctheweilder posted...
This is getting a little surreal, ain't it?

last gen no one would question why costumes and mods didn't carry over to the pre-rendered cutscenes, but now the difference in fidelity between realtime and pre-rendered has become so slight that it's getting hard to tell when something's pre-rendered.

I don't know about that.

With DMC3 no one could tell what was and wasn't pre-rendered (Though the HD Collection makes that easy nowadays for obvious reasons) and the PC release of DmC, it's painfully obvious when it goes between gameplay and pre-rendered cutscene as the graphics start exhibiting compression artifacts and drops to half framerate all the time.

If anything, it's a testament to how bad all the visual effects are on the consoles when Limbo is so visually noisy that it's a toss-up between real gameplay and compressed video.