---
This world hold's only Despair
PSN: mascarade2
#24Green_PuffPosted 4/29/2013 11:09:29 PM
I no longer have one, mother.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#25UtaNapishtiPosted 4/29/2013 11:31:29 PM
I shall grant you the save file you seek if, and only if, you can answer my riddle:

In the morning, I am green. In the evening, I am yellow. I have 6 fingers, and no hands. All fear my cry, yet none fear my appearance. What am I?
#26Grimmjow222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:57:07 AM(edited)
UtaNapishti posted...
I shall grant you the save file you seek if, and only if, you can answer my riddle:

In the morning, I am green. In the evening, I am yellow. I have 6 fingers, and no hands. All fear my cry, yet none fear my appearance. What am I?

Ill answer it later
---
This world hold's only Despair
PSN: mascarade2
#27Yuber255Posted 4/30/2013 6:11:29 AM
You started the other topic on the 26th...
it is now the 30th...
Do you realize how many times you could have unlocked it yourself by now?

I sold my copy of DmC after only playing half of it and gave away the Vergil DLC so yeah can't help but even if I could at this point I don't think I would.

Seriously you've waited for 4 days for someone to give you a save to something that only lasts for 2 hours, think about that for a second... 4 days for 2 hours of Super Dante?... lol.

Get off your lazy ass and earn it, the whole experience will be more rewarding to you than if someone just gave you a save (assuming you like DmC).

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm saying this for your own good. I use to be a heavy cheat code abuser and then I move up to the harder stuff like Game Sharks and Action Replays.

But when this gen started and with the lack of cheat codes in most games and the ban on GSs and ARs I was forced to actually gain some skills and now I've beaten my addiction and honestly couldn't see myself going back to my previous self hurting way of life. So many games ruined... so many games I'll never get to experience properly for the first time...

But I beat it and so can you!
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#28Yuber255Posted 4/30/2013 6:13:27 AM
I meant Super Vergil...
Of course I could edit that IF THEY'D LET ME SO NOW I HAVE TO DOUBLE POST JUST TO CORRECT THAT ONE THING!!! >:(
---
#29Green_PuffPosted 4/30/2013 7:18:35 PM(edited)
Um... You CAN do that now.

Do u c nao?
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#30Yuber255Posted 4/30/2013 8:39:08 PM
Green_Puff posted...
Um... You CAN do that now.

Do u c nao?

Nu userz con't, u iz Legend.
---