High Damage Combos?

#1HolyAngelicsPosted 4/27/2013 11:53:29 PM
I wanna just get this game over with on Dante Must Die just want the plat so I can stop playing this game. Any combos that do massive damage so I can get through these mobs with ease? They have so much health even when I just spam triangle LOL
---
SSBB FC: 3093-6751-4014
FF:EoT FC: 2149-4059-9766
#2produnerPosted 4/28/2013 12:14:18 AM(edited)
Demon Dodge> arbiter trinity smash> Just charge raze> JC while in mid air> osiris first hit> JC>repeat 3 or 4 times> Charge shot cancel to increase your falling speed> Just charge eryx> ???? profit.

No really, you can juggle easily with osiris prop, trinity smash, pull enemies with aquila..etc basically stun or juggle them, get damage boost before that, JC or use infinite strings with angel pull and grapple. If you can't jump cancel consistently and instead of using air moves, juggle then follow up with charged drive or eryx.
#3Edward_R_MurrowPosted 4/28/2013 12:15:37 AM
Against Stygians, Knights, and Ravagers you can do a very, very easy infinite string with Osiris if you have Enemy Step. Jump in the air and use Rake, then quickly jump off the enemy and Rake again. You can do this repeatedly without too much reflex required and you'll be almost completely untouchable while juggling those enemies safely.

Against other foes just hit Triangle/Y twice with Rebellion, then pause, engage demon stance, and hit Triangle/Y to do a Trinity Smash with Arbiter. Probably the highest damage move in the game and the two Reb hits make it come out a lot fast than if you were just swinging Arbiter around. Demon Dodge or Devil Trigger before hand for loltastic amounts of damage.

You could also angle for environmental kills too. Launching enemies and then using Calibur to position them off of cliffs could help in a few encounters.
---
dfsdfsddfsdfsddf
#4HolyAngelics(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:19:30 AM
Thanks for advice guys I think the rake will come in handy. Just might take a while to kill the enemies though.
Any ideas for hell and hell? I've been using devil trigger and enemies float into the air for a while but eventually they come back down and resume regular fighting. can I reactiviate trigger to make them float again?
---
SSBB FC: 3093-6751-4014
FF:EoT FC: 2149-4059-9766