This is objectively a better game than DMC 4.

#101StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 1:22:35 PM
Mikki, you truly don't know anything about business.
And I didn't "back out", it is that your terms and conditions were not only completely dumb, they made no sense. I already explained why I threw that challenge in your face, I'm not going to repeat it.

You are also conveniently ignoring the other games I listed by the by.
You are so "intellectually superior" that you outright refuse to take the entire argument as that means an inevitable ego-crushing defeat.
If I need to learn what makes you "awesome" I don't want to learn it as you're less awesome than MLP.
At least MLP can be made funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bat_blH8E5o

You are not funny, you're drawing dicks in the BO Emblem creator.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#102NaturalEvil1Posted 5/3/2013 1:23:38 PM
Mixorz posted...
Also, Wii Sports is like 76% at gamerankings. Pretty average game (its not bad but you'd be hard pressed trying to say its the best).

Wii sports is however the best selling game ever so if we use the widely accepted sales model of a good game (as used immensely by antis) then Iyo Wii Sports is the best game.

Also, consider this another victory by an intellectually superior man who understands business and games. Don't be upset, learn from what makes me so awesome.

There you go, strutting about like a victorious little pigeon once again. You haven't the faintest idea of how anything actually works, do you? All you do is use simple things like reviews and sales to get your weak little points across, hardly ever elaborating on why you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Care to say what makes DmC such a good game without making any reference to the original franchise?
#103produnerPosted 5/3/2013 1:26:48 PM
Mixorz posted...
Also, Wii Sports is like 76% at gamerankings. Pretty average game (its not bad but you'd be hard pressed trying to say its the best).

Wii sports is however the best selling game ever so if we use the widely accepted sales model of a good game (as used immensely by antis) then Iyo Wii Sports is the best game.

Also, consider this another victory by an intellectually superior man who understands business and games. Don't be upset, learn from what makes me so awesome.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65884775

"What I said was DmC2 is more likely than DMC5, and common sense dictates that. DMC is a done series. Capcom already moved on. DmC is now the main devil may cry series. They aren't going to go back to a finished series. Again, its common sense.

Capcom: " 70 million $ loss. Drop in quality due to excessive outsourcing. Projects will be in-house".

Hey, remember our outsourcing argument with you and shatter? You don't even know what outsourcing is, but that doesn't matter, since you are a business pro that predicted DmC's success and capcom's profit.
#104MixorzPosted 5/3/2013 1:37:18 PM
What's funny is you all say I'm trolling, yet it is completely contrary, what I say is 100% true, backed up by facts. The fact that what I say rustles so many jimmies is because you all know its true. You all know this is a good game, objectively better than DMC 2 and 4. That cannot be disproven. The only thing is you all want to hate the game and try to say its a bad game when you will never be able to prove that because the facts to establish it as a good or bad game have already come out. They will never change. I win because I acknowledge establish facts. It's not even hard. You guys are trying to prove that a duck is a cat, and I'm simply saying a duck is a duck.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#1055hadowsPosted 5/3/2013 1:40:34 PM
Mixorz posted...
What's funny is you all say I'm trolling, yet it is completely contrary, what I say is 100% true, backed up by facts. The fact that what I say rustles so many jimmies is because you all know its true. You all know this is a good game, objectively better than DMC 2 and 4. That cannot be disproven. The only thing is you all want to hate the game and try to say its a bad game when you will never be able to prove that because the facts to establish it as a good or bad game have already come out. They will never change. I win because I acknowledge establish facts. It's not even hard. You guys are trying to prove that a duck is a cat, and I'm simply saying a duck is a duck.

What you believes to fit the definition of duck is actually a cat. The cat antis believes to be a duck is a duck named Cat
---
Ill add something here later....
#106FrostDancer289Posted 5/3/2013 1:41:57 PM
Mixorz posted...

...I think I'm gonna let Bender go ahead and take this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#107NaturalEvil1Posted 5/3/2013 1:46:40 PM
Mixorz posted...

What I find funny is that you say that you speak the truth, but you never actually SAY anything. You ignore what other people say and then act like you won some amazing battle for the good of everyone when all you do is ramble about like an ignorant fool.
#108produnerPosted 5/3/2013 1:51:24 PM
NaturalEvil1 posted...
Mixorz posted...

What I find funny is that you say that you speak the truth, but you never actually SAY anything. You ignore what other people say and then act like you won some amazing battle for the good of everyone when all you do is ramble about like an ignorant fool.

That is called a bait, mate!
#109OracleGunnerPosted 5/3/2013 1:52:34 PM
Mixorz posted...

You have yet to provide facts, in fact all you've done is try to pass your opinion as fact. And the things you called "facts" managed to be gained from impressions, which are not facts.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#110MixorzPosted 5/3/2013 1:57:44 PM
Quoted 4 times, wow people like me :)

Gamerankings.com

Look up DmC

There's all the proof you need. Sorry you will never be able to say DmC is a bad game, unless its simply your opinion, which you're entitled to. Your opinion would be horrible and contrary to established facts, but meh you're still entitled to it. I simply happen to have a better opinion thatn you because mine is backed by facts widely accepted in judging a game. FACT is that this has already proven to be a good game.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz