This is objectively a better game than DMC 4.

#111produnerPosted 5/3/2013 12:59:31 PM
Mixorz posted...
*throws bait*

Cool story bro.
#112Malus_X6Posted 5/3/2013 1:09:12 PM
Mixorz, please pull your head out of whatever hole it's in and see that most gaming journalism is to get the ignorant game masses to buy whatever they're reviewing.

Seriously, man. Think for yourself once in a while.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#113produnerPosted 5/3/2013 1:11:35 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Mixorz, please pull your head out of whatever hole it's in and see that most gaming journalism is to get the ignorant game masses to buy whatever they're reviewing.

Mate, he knows it but pretends otherwise. Don't take the bait, mate!
#114MixorzPosted 5/3/2013 1:11:50 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

I do, the reviews just seem to fall in line with my opinion, making my opinion actually a fact, and your opinion backed by absolutely no substance. Sorry bro.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#115Malus_X6Posted 5/3/2013 1:15:23 PM
No, Mix. Your opinion becomes a shared opinion. A fact is something everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) agrees on.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#116KyryloPosted 5/3/2013 1:15:58 PM
Mixorz posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

I do, the reviews just seem to fall in line with my opinion, making my opinion actually a fact, and your opinion backed by absolutely no substance. Sorry bro.

fact is CoD is better than DmC. Deal with facts.
#117NaturalEvil1Posted 5/3/2013 1:16:07 PM
Mixorz posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

Even Capcom says DmC is a low-quality game.
#118prince_nagashPosted 5/3/2013 1:17:27 PM
If the publisher says the quality of their product is bad, then what does that make anyone that thinks it is quality?

Is it still objective? Or is it now fact that the quality is bad?
#119produnerPosted 5/3/2013 1:18:38 PM
Mixorz posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

Journalists/gaming sites reviews are opinions, not facts.

Most of them ignored facts such as the skipping frames, +100ms of input lag, inaccurate hitboxes, floaty physics, linear AI patterns....etc. They also don't have any sort of credibility or any certifications, aside from numerous inconsistencies between reviews from the same gaming site; i.e IGN criticizing the camera in enslaved and then praising it in DmC despite sharing the fact that the two games are sharing the same code.
#120ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/3/2013 1:39:15 PM
knightoffire55 posted...
Just because of the fact that it is not half a game with lolbacktracking.

Backtracking > repetitive platformer with tacked on combat