This is objectively a better game than DMC 4.

#121rockman11_zPosted 5/3/2013 2:53:56 PM
Who let my parrot out?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#122OracleGunnerPosted 5/3/2013 2:56:55 PM
Mixorz posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Mixorz, please pull your head out of whatever hole it's in and see that most gaming journalism is to get the ignorant game masses to buy whatever they're reviewing.

Seriously, man. Think for yourself once in a while.

I do, the reviews just seem to fall in line with my opinion, making my opinion actually a fact, and your opinion backed by absolutely no substance. Sorry bro.

So the opinions that match yours are facts... lol Mikki how do you mange to fail so hard?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#123StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 3:14:28 PM
Wait Mikki...

If reviewers are the one true source of reality...
Does this mean that "Shadowrun 360" is a sub par game?
They sure as hell seem to agree on that with sixes being the norm...

Oh my... how will you weasel your way out of this one.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#124FireMage7777Posted 5/3/2013 3:17:52 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
No, Mix. Your opinion becomes a shared opinion. A fact is something everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) agrees on.

Not true. Some people deny facts
---
I love my fans...too bad most of them aren't the good kind :D
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#125MixorzPosted 5/3/2013 3:51:04 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Mixorz, please pull your head out of whatever hole it's in and see that most gaming journalism is to get the ignorant game masses to buy whatever they're reviewing.

Seriously, man. Think for yourself once in a while.

I do, the reviews just seem to fall in line with my opinion, making my opinion actually a fact, and your opinion backed by absolutely no substance. Sorry bro.

fact is CoD is better than DmC. Deal with facts.

And? DmC is also better than DMC 2 and DMC 4 fact. Certain games are better than others. OoT is a better game than Gears of War. Doesn't make Gears of War bad, just makes Zelda Better. Hardly see how pointing out better games diminish the quality of an already proven good game. Just goes to show dem antis be reachin.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#126MixorzPosted 5/3/2013 4:03:35 PM
Strelok posted...
Wait Mikki...

If reviewers are the one true source of reality...
Does this mean that "Shadowrun 360" is a sub par game?
They sure as hell seem to agree on that with sixes being the norm...

Oh my... how will you weasel your way out of this one.

You mean the game you keep weaseling out of playing me in? Even when you had nothing to lose and chickened out in? Lol

http://www.Gamerankings.com/xbox360/929196-shadowrun/index.html

70% and some change

Average =/= Sub par.

Again people keep reaching, maybe you will find a way to dispute facts. But probably not.

Gotta love when all the facts to break antis hearts are so easily acceptable. Makes this so effortless.

And my win has been upgraded to FLAWLESS VICTORY PERFECT ULTRA COMBOOOOOO
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#127Rising_shadowPosted 5/3/2013 4:11:07 PM
And my win has been upgraded to FLAWLESS VICTORY PERFECT ULTRA COMBOOOOOO

Twelve year old manchild confirmed.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#128ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/3/2013 4:23:21 PM
Cn't believe you guys are still taking Mikki's bait.
#129Yuber255Posted 5/3/2013 4:45:47 PM
Mixorz? Aren't you that person that said we might as well not even play Blood Dragon because it was basically Turok 2?

Oh yeah you are: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/710754-far-cry-3-blood-dragon/65986556

As a person who considers Turok 2 his most favorite FPS of all time I can't take anyone seriously who made statements like those...

So I will just assume you're being stupid now too and move on, good day sir.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#130StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 6:13:21 PM
But Mikki, again you talk yourself in a corner.

Gameranking for the SNES and Genesis games are on par or higher.
So either you're full of crap with your metacritic ranking, OR you're full of crap with yout "Shadowrun 360 is the best Shadowrun game" argument.

So, which will it be?
Your "flawless victory" ended up being a Hara Kiri...

And because you seem to be dead set on saying I "chickened out" on playing a game against you, I guess I have to repeat myself.
I hate repeating myself.
Again.
Bad connection.
Unfamilair with the game.
It is a teamgame.
Winning a match in that game does not equal knowledge of the Shadowrun world.

Now please, lie in a ditch and weep for your mother, your argument has been crushed set on fire and pissed out.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg