This is objectively a better game than DMC 4.

#131rockman11_zPosted 5/3/2013 5:37:48 PM
It's another day that Mikki gets verbal obliterated. Funny part is that I'm not involved in this.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#132StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 5:59:25 PM
Also, funny Mikki, that you consider this game good, but Farcry 3 not considering it has "cursing and sex".
Well, what does this game have in abundance?
In the very INTRO at that...

Oh dear.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#133SkylightPosted 5/3/2013 9:51:19 PM
honestly, I think DmC is (mostly) better than 4.

nowhere close to as good as 3 still
#134StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 10:13:12 PM
And it is better how?
Worse controls, worse enemies, horrible characters, terrible story, less missions, worse bosses, less weapons, less moves, no styles.
It doesn't even have graphics over it :s
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#135mahroflcopterPosted 5/4/2013 4:33:31 AM
Mixorz posted...
NaturalEvil1 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...
TC is right, not only for the facts he brought up, but reviewers agree unanimously that this game is indeed better than DMC 4 (and DMC 2 for that matter).

Don't know why people are trying to contradict proven facts. I guess they're in eternal mourning for DMC. Meh.

Lol no. Reviews are quite subjective and are hardly facts and DMC 4 is more than 10 stages long. I wonder why pro's are so delusional that they need to bash previous games to make this one look good. Then again Mikki has yet to provide an objective defense to this game or a realistic one at the very least.

The only thing Mikki uses to prove his points are reviews, never once have I seen him give a logical argument that does not fall back on the positive reviews.

It's the only argument that matters when it comes to a games quality, therefore the only argument I need. It's like if Gore Vidal thought a book was good but you and some mad kids hate it, who should I think is more credible. You may genuinely dislike the book, but I would be under the opinion you probably didn't understand it (like Mass Effect fans hating the vanilla ending).

I know none of this will matter because you've all developed a deep burning hatred for this game that has made you eternally butt hurt and unable to acknowledge simple facts spoon fed to you.

Wait, so now reviewers opinions are the only thing that matters now? Reviewers who have jack for credentials in any kind of journalism, making their opinion no more objective than anyone else's?

Example: I like Adam Sessler. He's a cool guy with a big personality. His credentials? He's got a bachelors in English Literature. So, okay, maybe his opinion about DmC's story holds more weight than mind does. But what exactly about an English Literature degree makes his opinion so much more objective than mine when it comes to gameplay mechanics, level design, etc? Why is his subjective opinion about fun more valid than my subjective opinion about fun?

Anyway, Adam Sessler gave the game a 3 out of 5, probably one of the lowest "professional" scores out there. But hey, he does have a step up on many others: He actually has a college degree that has something to do with the writing field. But there lies the problem: Who's opinion matters more? Sessler's, seeing as he actually knows a thing or two about literature and an epic story was one of the main things DmC was being sold on, or the majority of other reviewers who know next to nothing about actual writing, let alone level design, game development, game engine design, art design, or really anything else that would give them insight? Why doesn't my opinion count? I know a moderate amount of C++ and Python with a bit of knowledge of Java, so that puts me ahead of most of the reviewers in any case as I actually understand what's going on beneath the hood to a certain extent.. I also have just as many credentials as most of the reviewers, aka none that would hold up in nigh any other form of professional journalism.

And none of this takes into consideration the common criticisms of gaming journalism today.

So please, explain how reviews are all that matters.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#136KyryloPosted 5/4/2013 5:29:38 AM
Mixorz posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Mixorz, please pull your head out of whatever hole it's in and see that most gaming journalism is to get the ignorant game masses to buy whatever they're reviewing.

Seriously, man. Think for yourself once in a while.

I do, the reviews just seem to fall in line with my opinion, making my opinion actually a fact, and your opinion backed by absolutely no substance. Sorry bro.

fact is CoD is better than DmC. Deal with facts.

And? DmC is also better than DMC 2 and DMC 4 fact. Certain games are better than others. OoT is a better game than Gears of War. Doesn't make Gears of War bad, just makes Zelda Better. Hardly see how pointing out better games diminish the quality of an already proven good game. Just goes to show dem antis be reachin.

ok, so you agree CoD 4 is better than OoT 3d? LOL pros. your hysterical arguments just hit new low point.
#137StrelokPosted 5/4/2013 6:41:50 AM
He also still has to answer my question which it is, either "Shadowrun 360" isn't the best Shadowrun game as he claims it is, or his entire earlier argument about reviewers being the only thing that matters is crap.

*tips fingers together*

I am eagerly awaiting how he will try to weasel his way out of this one.
---
#138Yuber255Posted 5/4/2013 7:15:02 AM
Strelok posted...
He also still has to answer my question which it is, either "Shadowrun 360" isn't the best Shadowrun game as he claims it is

Shadowrun 360 = best Shadowrun game?

*Place the longest series of LOLs ever typed here*
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#139LordKaizerPosted 5/4/2013 7:15:38 AM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...
Wait Mikki...

If reviewers are the one true source of reality...
Does this mean that "Shadowrun 360" is a sub par game?
They sure as hell seem to agree on that with sixes being the norm...

Oh my... how will you weasel your way out of this one.

You mean the game you keep weaseling out of playing me in? Even when you had nothing to lose and chickened out in? Lol

http://www.Gamerankings.com/xbox360/929196-shadowrun/index.html

70% and some change

Average =/= Sub par.

Again people keep reaching, maybe you will find a way to dispute facts. But probably not.

Gotta love when all the facts to break antis hearts are so easily acceptable. Makes this so effortless.

And my win has been upgraded to FLAWLESS VICTORY PERFECT ULTRA COMBOOOOOO

if shadowrun on 360 is a "good" game, then why nobody talks about it? look at final fantasy 7, that game released on 1997 and to this day many people talk about the game.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#140StrelokPosted 5/4/2013 7:22:31 AM
Yuber255 posted...
Strelok posted...
He also still has to answer my question which it is, either "Shadowrun 360" isn't the best Shadowrun game as he claims it is

Shadowrun 360 = best Shadowrun game?

*Place the longest series of LOLs ever typed here*

That is what he says.
He also claims to have a "grandiose knowledge of the Shadowrun world" but so far he has failed at the simplest of trivia, like who runs Draco Foundation, who the first Dragon President was, what the name is of the most famous handgun in the Shadowrun world, what Wired Reflexes actually do, what HMHVV is, what a ghoul is and so on and so forth.
He claims that I'll accuse him of google fu, but most of this stuff isn't easily google-able. Either you know it by knowing the franchise, or you don't.
---