This is objectively a better game than DMC 4.

#91OracleGunnerPosted 5/3/2013 12:10:16 PM
Mixorz posted...
NaturalEvil1 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...
TC is right, not only for the facts he brought up, but reviewers agree unanimously that this game is indeed better than DMC 4 (and DMC 2 for that matter).

Don't know why people are trying to contradict proven facts. I guess they're in eternal mourning for DMC. Meh.

Lol no. Reviews are quite subjective and are hardly facts and DMC 4 is more than 10 stages long. I wonder why pro's are so delusional that they need to bash previous games to make this one look good. Then again Mikki has yet to provide an objective defense to this game or a realistic one at the very least.

The only thing Mikki uses to prove his points are reviews, never once have I seen him give a logical argument that does not fall back on the positive reviews.

It's the only argument that matters when it comes to a games quality, therefore the only argument I need. It's like if Gore Vidal thought a book was good but you and some mad kids hate it, who should I think is more credible. You may genuinely dislike the book, but I would be under the opinion you probably didn't understand it (like Mass Effect fans hating the vanilla ending).

I know none of this will matter because you've all developed a deep burning hatred for this game that has made you eternally butt hurt and unable to acknowledge simple facts spoon fed to you.

The problem lies in the fact that this game lacks quality. Let me write it slowly for you to understand when a game that came out 5 years ago and was half finished is far superior (better combat, gameplay, platforming, replay value, less glitches, better enemy a.i, improved environments, better bosses) to the one who was supposed to supplant it, then you can say that there is no quality or better yet that there is a decrease in the products quality.

Now try again Mikki I'm sure one day you will be able to defend this game and not be so butthurt that this game under performed.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#92StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 12:20:45 PM
Mikki, by your reasoning Wii Sports has to be one of the best games ever, as well as a lot of children games and Call of Duty is the best franchise ever.

There is not enough facepalming in the world to deal with your shenanigans.
I guess you don't make a secret of your IQ.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#93NaturalEvil1Posted 5/3/2013 12:21:05 PM
Mixorz posted...
NaturalEvil1 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Mixorz posted...
TC is right, not only for the facts he brought up, but reviewers agree unanimously that this game is indeed better than DMC 4 (and DMC 2 for that matter).

Don't know why people are trying to contradict proven facts. I guess they're in eternal mourning for DMC. Meh.

Lol no. Reviews are quite subjective and are hardly facts and DMC 4 is more than 10 stages long. I wonder why pro's are so delusional that they need to bash previous games to make this one look good. Then again Mikki has yet to provide an objective defense to this game or a realistic one at the very least.

The only thing Mikki uses to prove his points are reviews, never once have I seen him give a logical argument that does not fall back on the positive reviews.

It's the only argument that matters when it comes to a games quality, therefore the only argument I need. It's like if Gore Vidal thought a book was good but you and some mad kids hate it, who should I think is more credible. You may genuinely dislike the book, but I would be under the opinion you probably didn't understand it (like Mass Effect fans hating the vanilla ending).

I know none of this will matter because you've all developed a deep burning hatred for this game that has made you eternally butt hurt and unable to acknowledge simple facts spoon fed to you.

Reviews are subjective and hardly reflect the products quality, it's all a matter of the opinion of the people who do those reviews. Back when Devil May Cry 2 was released it was reviewed as being an incredible game certain to satisfy the needs of every DMC fan and was praised by reviewers. Needless to say, it is now seen as the black sheep of the franchise. (A title better fit for DmC)

Relying on reviews as fuel for your arguments as 'absolute fact' (your definition) makes them weak and shallow at their absolute best. The only absolute fact about DmC is that it's sold the worst out of the entire series, nowhere near what Capcom had wanted.
#94Malus_X6Posted 5/3/2013 12:39:15 PM
Mikki, by your reasoning Wii Sports has to be one of the best games ever, as well as a lot of children games and Call of Duty is the best franchise ever.

Hey! I like Wii Sports!

There's just something about the Wii and some of its games that really bring out the kid in you and your friends. It's fun like that.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#95StrelokPosted 5/3/2013 12:59:27 PM
Oh it is a fun game, definitely. I will never claim otherwise.

But by Mikkis reasoning, Wii Sports is one of the best games of all time considering "professional reviewers" rated it that high.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#96MixorzPosted 5/3/2013 1:05:50 PM
Strelok posted...

You backed out of a Shadowrun match you are no longer relevant to me.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#975hadowsPosted 5/3/2013 1:07:42 PM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...

You backed out of a Shadowrun match you are no longer relevant to me.

0/10
---
Ill add something here later....
#98MixorzPosted 5/3/2013 1:12:08 PM
Also, Wii Sports is like 76% at gamerankings. Pretty average game (its not bad but you'd be hard pressed trying to say its the best).

Wii sports is however the best selling game ever so if we use the widely accepted sales model of a good game (as used immensely by antis) then Iyo Wii Sports is the best game.

Also, consider this another victory by an intellectually superior man who understands business and games. Don't be upset, learn from what makes me so awesome.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#995hadowsPosted 5/3/2013 1:13:34 PM
Mixorz posted...
Also, Wii Sports is like 76% at gamerankings. Pretty average game (its not bad but you'd be hard pressed trying to say its the best).

Wii sports is however the best selling game ever so if we use the widely accepted sales model of a good game (as used immensely by antis) then Iyo Wii Sports is the best game.

Also, consider this another victory by an intellectually superior man who understands business and games. Don't be upset, learn from what makes me so awesome.

Awesome people don't play minecraft.
---
Ill add something here later....
#100prince_nagashPosted 5/3/2013 1:21:47 PM
But when you read the reviews and people say things like, they complain about the hair. You can tell they themselves haven't even finished DmC to know about the white hair. So how can we take a majority of these "professionals" seriously.

Another example,

A reviewer stated that he beat MGR simply by running and mashing square. But anyone who has actually played the game knows that at some point midway through the game, almost all enemies become immune to your running slash attack.

Again this PROVES that "professionals" are actually not even completing these games they are reviewing. So why would we believe anything most of them say?

These people's reviews get into your precious METACRITIC even though they have obvious errors.